Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend at the Surf

This Saturday night at the Surf Club, join WKTU as they present Tina Ann live performing "In My Dreams" and "Don't Want Another Man". If you haven't seen this show its a must see. Ladies 18 and Gentlemen 21.

This Sunday at the Surf, if you thought the grand opening was NUTZ wait til u see this weekend. This Sunday get there early or be prepared to wait (unless u know me and Dean). Hahahaha. This Sunday special guest DJ, Andrew Mendez, joins resident DJ Kirk Lopez for the only Sunday guarantee down the shore.

If your looking to start the weekend early come by and join me for a drink at Joeys. This Thursday, Memorial Day kickoff party with WKTU.

I will be at Surf Club, no doubt, I had a terrific time at the grand reopening. I remember last Mem Dya Weekend I got there around 3:30 or 4 and the line was out of hand, I beleive we waited round 1 hour to get in. I will be sure to get there EXTRA early this year.

Originally posted by 12inch

What time does the party start?

Are the Flying Muller Bro's playing early?

What is the dress code for sunday's?

thanks

here we go bars open at 12 PM.

new band this year called the VIBE they go on at 1

dj between 4 and 5

no dress code