Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djsrox

Slow Down!

Recommended Posts

I think use of drugs is ok, but people get way out of control. I was that way w/ K big time. I rarley do it anymore, but I still want to sometimes. My advice is to deff not do hard drugs every week. Try to stay up w/ ginsing, smoke, and other natural stuff instead. Then when you do use the hard ish, it will be better, and you will use less. My old friend had 4 back surgerys b/c of over use of X! somthing to keep in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really doubt that your friend's surgeries were from e because there are no proven facts that say E has anything to do with backpain. that's all a myth backed up by eminem songs. don't believe everything u hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

I think use of drugs is ok, but people get way out of control. I was that way w/ K big time. I rarley do it anymore, but I still want to sometimes. My advice is to deff not do hard drugs every week. Try to stay up w/ ginsing, smoke, and other natural stuff instead. Then when you do use the hard ish, it will be better, and you will use less. My old friend had 4 back surgerys b/c of over use of X! somthing to keep in mind.

Ok i'll try to stay up by smoking weed.:blank:

Thanks for that crock of shit....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:idea:

How long have you been trippin for liqid? Im not talking about short term usage. Im talking about longterm use and doing mulitple hits 5+, for years. Why dont you wake up, they didn't have proven facts about tabacco till a few years ago. It takes years for somthing to be proven in medical terms. Do what you will but as for me I reccomend as little as posible.

As for you tunnelB if you take my words out of context they will sound like a crock. The last few times I went out I took liquid ginsing, red bull, stackers, and yohimbe, then when I smoked later on I got tweeked, and I was up for hours. I had a great time with out drugs. Maybe I over did it in the past, but I get a different feeling now.

Anyway to everyone take it as you may, I am tired of the whole scene getting a bad rap for kids overdosing. I was there before, I understand. I just think that people should limit what they put into there bodys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

:idea:

How long have you been trippin for liqid? Im not talking about short term usage. Im talking about longterm use and doing mulitple hits 5+, for years. Why dont you wake up, they didn't have proven facts about tabacco till a few years ago. It takes years for somthing to be proven in medical terms. Do what you will but as for me I reccomend as little as posible.

As for you tunnelB if you take my words out of context they will sound like a crock. The last few times I went out I took liquid ginsing, red bull, stackers, and yohimbe, then when I smoked later on I got tweeked, and I was up for hours. I had a great time with out drugs. Maybe I over did it in the past, but I get a different feeling now.

Ummm if the proven medical facts have not yet been discovered...how do you know your friends' back surgury was due to E use?

Well I like to do coke when I go out.Can you tell me what you know about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

since the first one he was fine then he dropped again within a few days he was in extreme pain.

Doesn't mean E caused it!!!! If I brush my teeth with Colgate toothpaste and 2 minutes later I have a heart attack, does that mean Colgate toothpaste caused my heart attack?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by £ddie

Doesn't mean E caused it!!!! If I brush my teeth with Colgate toothpaste and 2 minutes later I have a heart attack, does that mean Colgate toothpaste caused my heart attack?!?!

It might be the toothpaste Ed but it may also be the type of brissel. My friend had a stroke after he used a hard brissle.He was using the soft one first and his gums were just not ready for the switch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats the problem you guys think its a joke when it is as real as it gets. Lets put the back issue asside. What about the FACT that e eats holes in your brain. I have seen more than enough factual info on that. Hey take it or leave it I am just giving you my oppinion, that too much of anything is bad for your health. I used to not care if I was dead or alive, but now my thinking is different. I used to pop 8 pills in a shot, do 20 in a weekend. Sniff a jar as a line, and wonder if it would kill me. I am lucky I still have two or three brain cells left. I am lucky that my ceritonin levels werent depleted to the point where I am a manic depresant. I am only saying for every one to think twice before the push it to the limmit next time. You have to lean lifes lessons for your selves. If I could help just one kid from going too far than all this isn't a waste. There wouldn't be so much hype in the media about clubs, and drugs if there weren't so many kids overdosing. It makes it so much harder for the sceen as a hole to progress when when people are droping dead at parties. So do what ever you want, but the next time you feel like shit for the entire week, take a week off. You wont miss a thing, the same crackheads will be there doing the same shit. If I walked into factory on a saterday night even after 2 years most of the same people would be there. Excepet for the people dead or in jail, and the few lucky ones that actully got a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to hear about anyone getting injured due to too much drug use (even if I'm extremely skeptical about the use of E causing the need for back surgery)...

However...

I find it really amusing to read posts by people who are like "yeah my friend took 10 rolls every weekend for 3 years and now he can't remember his first name! So everyone be careful!"

Look, if you were to eat a box of Cocoa Puffs a day you'd turn into a fat fuck and then you'd have to deal with all the problems associated with obesity, right??? DJ Srox, I know you had good intentions posting this, but I'm pretty sure most people realize that if they take a lot of drugs for an extended period of time, they're not going to come out of it unscathed. And those who aren't bright enough to realize that... well, maybe that's just natural selection in action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

:idea:

The last few times I went out I took liquid ginsing, red bull, stackers, and yohimbe, then when I smoked later on I got tweeked, and I was up for hours. I had a great time with out drugs.

There are so many things wrong with these 2 sentences together. Basically, what you did was flood you body with ephedra and ephedra derivatives, which is what my friend? Yeah, a DRUG genius. That's right. A drug that lead to Corey Stringer's (of the Minn. Vikings) death and has since been banned by the NFL. In fact, I would have loved to get a reading on your heart rate and blood pressure at that point.

So nice job showing your stupidity on that one.

As for your comments about holes in your brain and you saw evidence and whatever else, almost as ignorant as this one. Congrats on being a moron trying to make a point and knowing nothing about what you are trying to make your point on. Holy fuck!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

Thats the problem you guys think its a joke when it is as real as it gets. Lets put the back issue asside. What about the FACT that e eats holes in your brain. I have seen more than enough factual info on that. Hey take it or leave it I am just giving you my oppinion, that too much of anything is bad for your health. I used to not care if I was dead or alive, but now my thinking is different. I used to pop 8 pills in a shot, do 20 in a weekend. Sniff a jar as a line, and wonder if it would kill me. I am lucky I still have two or three brain cells left. I am lucky that my ceritonin levels werent depleted to the point where I am a manic depresant. I am only saying for every one to think twice before the push it to the limmit next time. You have to lean lifes lessons for your selves. If I could help just one kid from going too far than all this isn't a waste. There wouldn't be so much hype in the media about clubs, and drugs if there weren't so many kids overdosing. It makes it so much harder for the sceen as a hole to progress when when people are droping dead at parties. So do what ever you want, but the next time you feel like shit for the entire week, take a week off. You wont miss a thing, the same crackheads will be there doing the same shit. If I walked into factory on a saterday night even after 2 years most of the same people would be there. Excepet for the people dead or in jail, and the few lucky ones that actully got a life.

Using scare tactics and false information won't help anyone because noone will take you seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen Utah, I am not trying to use scare tacktics. Ever watch the news, 60 mins, or MTV... Maybe ephedra isn't the best thing for you in the world, but I'm sure it's 100 times better than x. I am only saying what works for me. I will party in the future, but I would rather be dead than to start doing drugs every week again. Maybe i am a hypocrite, because i like to smoke trees, and tripp once in a while. My only point is to slow down. If your tripping every friday and saterday for an extended time period it will catch up to you. I can only speak on what I have experienced first hand, and how dramaticly my life has changed for the better since i stopped getting fucked up every week. don't give me shit for trying to give some advice, you can take it or leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

Maybe ephedra isn't the best thing for you in the world, but I'm sure it's 100 times better than x.

Ephedra can actually be *extremely* dangerous... maybe not as bad for your brain as E, but probably worse for your heart.

People have the tendency to confuse "legal" with "safe." :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

What about the FACT that e eats holes in your brain.

I'm not sure but I don't think it technically EATS HOLES in your brain.. I think I remember learning in neuropsychopharmacology that it deteriorates synaptic terminals in your neurons in your brain therefore killing them, therefore creating "holes" where transmissions are no longer transmitted. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HERE IS YOUR PRESENT:

www.erowid.org

Next time you plan to entertain us with a scary story about such hardcore drugs and about what they do to you:

1) Go to open up your present

2) Read up on the substance that you planning to lecture about

3) Try to not get carried away writing your fiction

4) Find people who still believe in toothfairy to target with your general warning

Note: Sometimes also if you accidently happen to notice that detailed information about the substance in question matches your fiction, copy and paste paragraphs from your present to prove your point and sound like smart, concerned, mature young individual, and ofcourse attract the members of opposite sex.

Ignoring that horse shit i wrote above, thank you for your concern for all us poor E abusers. Also if you want to make your point, please just ask your friend for an official diagnosis issued by his/her doctor at the time. When you get it, most likely you gonna be surprised to find out that operations had nothing to do with E and just forget about this thread, or you gonna prove everybody wrong.... Imagine the pleasure....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

Thats the problem you guys think its a joke when it is as real as it gets. Lets put the back issue asside. What about the FACT that e eats holes in your brain. I have seen more than enough factual info on that. Hey take it or leave it I am just giving you my oppinion, that too much of anything is bad for your health. I used to not care if I was dead or alive, but now my thinking is different. I used to pop 8 pills in a shot, do 20 in a weekend. Sniff a jar as a line, and wonder if it would kill me. I am lucky I still have two or three brain cells left. I am lucky that my ceritonin levels werent depleted to the point where I am a manic depresant. I am only saying for every one to think twice before the push it to the limmit next time. You have to lean lifes lessons for your selves. If I could help just one kid from going too far than all this isn't a waste. There wouldn't be so much hype in the media about clubs, and drugs if there weren't so many kids overdosing. It makes it so much harder for the sceen as a hole to progress when when people are droping dead at parties. So do what ever you want, but the next time you feel like shit for the entire week, take a week off. You wont miss a thing, the same crackheads will be there doing the same shit. If I walked into factory on a saterday night even after 2 years most of the same people would be there. Excepet for the people dead or in jail, and the few lucky ones that actully got a life.

well you are right.... you are a total idiot. Im willing to bet it has little to do with E though. 3 Brain cells may be an exageration.

As for holes in your brain.... sheesshhh... Im not even going to start. And manic depresion has little to do with seratonin levels (dont know about ceritonin though :) ) manic depresion is much different than normal depresion.

And just because your loser friends do a bunch of drugs, doesn't mean they werent losers before they started doing drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shroomy

well you are right.... you are a total idiot. Im willing to bet it has little to do with E though. 3 Brain cells may be an exageration.

As for holes in your brain.... sheesshhh... Im not even going to start. And manic depresion has little to do with seratonin levels (dont know about ceritonin though :) ) manic depresion is much different than normal depresion.

:bigfinge: Shroomy your title is correctly set at asshole. Since you dont know about seratonin you dont know jack about the effects of extacy. Seratonin, on a level even you can understand, is the chemical in your brain that makes you feel happy. Use of extacy causes the level to sky rocket, causing the europhic fealing. After the drug wears off the level of seratonin drops well below normal, causing mild depresion. Reapeat this a hundred times and your seratonin will be shot, possibly for life. There is the posibility for it to regenerate, but it is slow. There are alternatives shrinks can perscribe but who wants to depend on that. On a personal note blow me.

:licker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djsrox

:bigfinge: Shroomy your title is correctly set at asshole. Since you dont know about seratonin you dont know jack about the effects of extacy. Seratonin, on a level even you can understand, is the chemical in your brain that makes you feel happy. Use of extacy causes the level to sky rocket, causing the europhic fealing. After the drug wears off the level of seratonin drops well below normal, causing mild depresion. Reapeat this a hundred times and your seratonin will be shot, possibly for life. There is the posibility for it to regenerate, but it is slow. There are alternatives shrinks can perscribe but who wants to depend on that. On a personal note blow me.

1) You do need a blow job..... I just didnt know that you need it so badly.... Lookup escort services on the net or something.

2) Shroomy knows wtf is up, cause i've been following threads with shroomy's comments. Definetely my partner in crime for the love of erowid.org and other equally informational websites.

3) Seratonin is a neurotransmitter to be more precise as well as Dopamine, lack of which has much more to do with depressions after tripping on E.

4) If you would fuckin pay attention you would see clear statement made by shroomy that manic depression and more common depression like the one in extasy hangover are two different things.

5) I popped more than a hundred pills since last summer and my seratonin as well as dopamine is fine, i have no permanent after effects.

6) And as far as medicine prescribed by shrinks.... Well you dont know "jack shit" about it either. Shrinks prescribe things called SSRIs which stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, commonly known as anti-depressants. Its very unnecessary to be "dependant" on them, when i had problems with depressions after serious drug abuse period, i took a course that lasted aprox 1 month, and i got myself back on the level and use of anti-depressants after that period wasnt necessary anymore.

Dude, like i mentioned in my previous message, as your fuckin friend for official diagnosis issued by his doctor, if you want to prove your point so fuckin bad.

And one more thing..... "Reapeat this a hundred times and your seratonin will be shot, possibly for life." According to your statement before on how much E u used to pop, ur neurotransmitters are supposed to be "shot for life" according to your own theory. Actually that would kinda explain your upsetness, agression and such big desire to get a blow job.

peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a FYI for anyone wanting to preach in this forum..we have some VERY smart people up in here..street wise as well as education...ive been in this drug "scene" for over 10 years and i think ive seen it all and heard it all but i am constantly learnin new shit from people in here...

again..dont bring bullshit or wives tales and street myths in here..and if u do be prepared to be taken down a few notches with some truth and knowledge.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

:aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×