Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you have a "type"?

i thought i didn't...but then, it seems like they always fit neatly in one of two categories when the relationship is over: "psycho" or something else, lol...

seriously, though, when i thought about it and had the bout of "how did I ever pick THAT guy" blues this time, I thought about it and there is a pattern...of course, some of the pattern is them fronting like they are NORMAL till I get suckered, lol ;) but...

do YOU have a type that you always get suckered in by ;) and what are they? or do you always try new and different ones on purpose?

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i thought i didn't...but then, it seems like they always fit neatly in one of two categories when the relationship is over: "psycho" or something else, lol...

seriously, though, when i thought about it and had the bout of "how did I ever pick THAT guy" blues this time, I thought about it and there is a pattern...of course, some of the pattern is them fronting like they are NORMAL till I get suckered, lol ;) but...

do YOU have a type that you always get suckered in by ;) and what are they? or do you always try new and different ones on purpose?

haha nice post.

yeah the guys htat ihave carried on some sort of a relationship with tend to fit into a certain mold. Maybe not all looks wise (haha) but characterisitcs and personality - yes!

for the most part they are somewhat quiet, almost lonerish but fiercely independant. a good head on their shoulders , supportive, patient but also very stubborn. Coincidentally they all tend to be at some sort of cross roads or turning point in their life. oh yeah :idea: and they all have relationsihp issues! :blank: in one way or another.

but i wouldn't say i get suckered in by them. i really don't regret anythign of those "three"

omg.....do i have a type!! all the guys i get involved with could be brothers or at least cousins.......always.....the bad boy...good looking...cocky fuck....who keeps you around for security and to have someone...but at the same time wants his freedom......they treat u like complete crap....total diregard for your feelings...but then when they treat u good...it is all that much better.....sick...i know....i am fully aware of my disfunction........but i do it everytime!!!!!!!!

I like blondes from the south;)

For some reason, im always attracted to girls who have a storied past, or have been through a lot in their life. I want to help them and say everything's gonna be alright, but now im realizing that you can't change a person unless they want to change too.

Usually that tends to be quite a handful, but im the type of person that likes the challenge.

Originally posted by misk

omg.....do i have a type!! all the guys i get involved with could be brothers or at least cousins.......always.....the bad boy...good looking...cocky fuck....who keeps you around for security and to have someone...but at the same time wants his freedom......they treat u like complete crap....total diregard for your feelings...but then when they treat u good...it is all that much better.....sick...i know....i am fully aware of my disfunction........but i do it everytime!!!!!!!!

whooooaaaaa.. sister i think we pick from the same clan then. haha. well, i would say that they don't treat me like complete crap but the first part sounds about right. :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh i do..jaguar x-type haha..all jokes aside..i get the girlies who eventually turn into psychos..its great..starts out all nice..then BAM! my bunny is in a pot cookin @ 430 dgz

i always seem to date their brothers then, lol...

Originally posted by spragga25

Ask your partner in crime...and if you're back in the "playing field" - heck yeah!!

:D

Wanna play the elppin emag?? ;)

i am back in full effect ;) who was i kidding? i am a single-girl through and through, lol :D

lol...i see your pickup lines have gotten slightly more sophisticated, ;)

i am back in full effect ;) who was i kidding? i am a single-girl through and through, lol :D

lol...i see your pickup lines have gotten slightly more sophisticated, ;)

You know me - I pull more ladies then hamstrings!! :blank::cool:

I am physically attracted to small, petite girls.

I used to have a "type" , but then I learned to go with the flow, if she makes me happy then I am game.

One thing that has stayed consistent is the whole small,petite thing. :)

Originally posted by legend38

I am physically attracted to small, petite girls.

I used to have a "type" , but then I learned to go with the flow, if she makes me happy then I am game.

One thing that has stayed consistent is the whole small,petite thing. :)

*sigh* i KNEW being tall sucked ;):D

Originally posted by nycchic24

haha nice post.

yeah the guys htat ihave carried on some sort of a relationship with tend to fit into a certain mold. Maybe not all looks wise (haha) but characterisitcs and personality - yes!

for the most part they are somewhat quiet, almost lonerish but fiercely independant. a good head on their shoulders , supportive, patient but also very stubborn. Coincidentally they all tend to be at some sort of cross roads or turning point in their life. oh yeah :idea: and they all have relationsihp issues! :blank: in one way or another.

but i wouldn't say i get suckered in by them. i really don't regret anythign of those "three"

haha and i guess now i can add to the list 'THEY ALL COME BACK!" :laugh:;)