Clubplanet Nightlife Community

USA needs to bomb Saudi Arabia not Afghanistan

usa

The Bush Admin is more concerned about protecting the saudi oils than protecting new yorkers. Bush and his advisors are just sick traitors.. besides being a traitor, Bush is a retard.

you guys have no idea how evil and self destructive they are. for instance Bin Laden and 8 out of 12 Hijackers from 9/11 are saudis and yet Bush calles Saudi Arabia a friend. Saudi Arabia IS the main axis of evil. forget n.korea and others.

The Bible predicted this thousands of years ago, the end of the world is near.

Originally posted by usa

The Bush Admin is more concerned about protecting the saudi oils than protecting new yorkers. Bush and his advisors are just sick traitors.. besides being a traitor, Bush is a retard.

you guys have no idea how evil and self destructive they are. for instance Bin Laden and 8 out of 12 Hijackers from 9/11 are saudis and yet Bush calles Saudi Arabia a friend. Saudi Arabia IS the main axis of evil. forget n.korea and others.

....thnx for the positive attitude.... that really made my day..... but quite a few ppl believe that there's going to be nuclear warfare (WWIII) and that the world will end. ::sigh::

I agree that saudi arabia does some fucked up shit...but until we find an alternate energy source...we're kinda screwed...you dont think that the headz in washington know this shit...I am one of Bush's harshest critics, but lets be realistic....the guy hates putting up with the saudis as much as we do, but his hands are tied...But, hey...if you've got a solution..i'd love to hear it..:hat:

Originally posted by usa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pray for salvation then, my child. :idea:

As long as you drive a car, heat your home, use plastic we will always depend on Middle Easten oil. I don't like it but it's the cold hard facts. Bush wanted to drill for more oil in Alaska but all of the environmentalists started screaming about the wildlife. So as you can see we're damned if we do, damned if we don't. As long as Americans insist on driving everywhere in their SUV's we're fucked.

Originally posted by usa

:stupid:

The only solution is to invade Saudi Arabia and the region with the help of RUssia and UK and then We can divide the oils, we can accomplish this! otherwise the Saudis and the Muslims will continue to terrorize the world!

hell with muslims they can all burn in hell with their stinky camel humping taxi driving allah.

living in S.I, the biggest Dump in N.America, justifies your brain damage. man how can you even live in Staten Island? it stinks and it still stinks.. your posts stink even more.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:stupid:

Saudi Arabia walks a thin line. On the one hand they want to be friendly to the united states because hey we have helped them out in the past and we bear them no ill will.

On the other hand they posess the holiest land in the muslim world and therefore are looked upon to support and protect that faith and those people more than any other country.

Unfortunately lots of muslims over there have been led to believe the US is the "great satan" and seeks to eliminate Islam... that's what happens when there's almost no education, no communication and only hearsay and gossip.

So on the one side they risk pissing us off... on the other, they risk betraying their people and their faith.

I bet their government workers must have ulcers like you wouldn't believe.

Originally posted by usa

hell with muslims they can all burn in hell with their stinky camel humping taxi driving allah.

I try to ignore most of your posts, but this shit has no place here. I come on here to see what's going on with NYC nightlife, and you're posting your ignorant and prejudice views. Nice. Your solutions to this problem (such as your statement about bombing the Saudis) will only add to the problem. You sound as if you actually want to see WWIII take place. This is why I despise religions. They only cause more harm than good.

you are a dumbass self hating kike.

Originally posted by tribal

why cant Dave ban this sad shmuck??

dipshit, watch what you say about arabs. thats anti semitism. i take that shit seriously.

Originally posted by usa

The only solution is to invade Saudi Arabia and the region with the help of RUssia and UK and then We can divide the oils, we can accomplish this! otherwise the Saudis and the Muslims will continue to terrorize the world!

Everyday I see a New Cartoon on this board!!

Well my friend this is not a BOARD GAME RISK have you ever played that game ...

well if usa does not have the oil resourses that does not mean you can just go invade some place ..

pls try to talking about something will which make you not sound stupid ..