Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you INDOOR North Jersey Tanners

My tanning salon is offering the following promotion. Just thought some of you may be interested.

J&M FOREVER TAN WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO JOIN US FOR OUR SPRING SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

JUST COME IN THURSDAY, FRIDAY OT SATURDAY, JUNE 6-8 PURCHASE ANY BOTTLE OF SWEDISH BEAUTY LOTION AND YOU ARE ENTERED TO WIN ACCOMADATIONS FOR 8 IN A 5 STAR RESORT IN ORLANDO JUST 1 MILE FROM DISNEY. PURCHASE A LOTION AND A PACKAGE AND GET 2 ENTREES , ALSO THE FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS EACH DAY WILL RECIEVE 1/2 OFF PACKAGES THAT MUST BE PURCHASED THAT DAY. I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU, AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

********THE RESORT THAT YOU WILL BE STAYING IN CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.RCI.COM ********

GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND TYPE IN RESORT ID # 3664 AND YOU WILL GET ALL THE INFO YOU NEED

Forever Tan is located @ 260 Washington Avenue in Belleville, NJ

P: 973-751-3700 The salon also offers massage package as well as does waxing and nails. If any of you are interested in a buy one tan get one free coupon or a 25% off discount on any unlimited month package ranging from $60 to $125 (before discount) send me a PM and Ill mail it out to you.

x0x

kAt :)

i agree about the TEMPS cards !!!

... that was pretty funny ...

i joined HOLLYWOOD TAN - that place is the BEST and they have the sickest tanning booths. they are expensive as all hell but worth it i think !!

i live right next to one otherwise i would try your place out !

:D :D

I was mostly telling yas because the chances of winning the trip are favorable. I dont make any money on this - hell, I even get to tan for free - I just thought that some of you would like to know about what the salon offers for promotions which we run practically every month.

• 11 months later...