Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys Clothes

I really like A/X on guys.... the clothes are casual but neat and trendy. Express is ok, I'm not to crazy about it. In my opinion, D&G looks the best on guys. Just whatever you do, don't wear those capris.... no offense to guys that wear them but they look really bad.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

try canal jeans

they have lots of different brands, some of which you may have never heard of before

and yes D&G is the shiznit, but i cant afford any of their clothes :(

Yea, D&G is definately great but instead of looking at their clothes in Bloomingdales or wherever, try a discount department store such as Century 21 or even Off 5th.... they come less expensive there.

Originally posted by ellinita

Just whatever you do, don't wear those capris.... no offense to guys that wear them but they look really bad.

i luuv guy capris... i got 3 pairs of em.

they look great with my new jordans..

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

Capris for men are..H-O-M-O...unless you are supermodel material and know how to wear.

Now with a pair of Jordans? Thats a whole ghetto issue put together. :rolleyes:

the girls call me fabio...

does this mean i could wear em?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Capris are not "H-O-M-O" as you call them. Don't be so judgemental.

.... agreed. Also, if you don't like it, you can state ur opinion, but dont be so abrupt about it (HOMO wtf??). Also, you comment about Armani for guidos (ummm ok) and D&G as in "not just their basic line".... ok their "basic" line as you put it is still expensive as fuck so stop flashing ur $$ and consider the fact that not every1 can afford $1K D$G leather pants from their "nonbasic" line. Sorry for being so forward, but I just had to get it out....

Originally posted by stonedcl

I personally dont like capris (linebacker pants) or D and G.

D and G is mad expensive but all there shit is UGLY for men.

Too Blink Blink for my taste.. the colors and beads and shit!

.... depends. Like alot of the D&G shit i see for men is pretty conservative and not too flashy and shit and looks hot.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite look runs along the urban/ european look of a nice shirt- on the brighter side color wise, with nice loser pants or distressed jeans- i love the things that theory does for guys and if u know how to shop- u can find really nice thing @ banana rep and nordstroms for sale and work with it to make it look good. i mean D&G is all right if your going clubbing 24 hours a day- but i prefer a guy to look more comfy and confident in his clothes- the whole club look just makes guys look like theyre trying hard- i mean the whole bed head hair and waxed brows and hi lites thing is nice- but in moderation boys.

nikki

Well it really depends on your budget,

for not much cash i say go for:

Structure aka Express

H&M

Banana Replublic

Abercrombie & Fitch

mid-range:

A/X

Diesel

DKNY

Sean John

Pricey:

Dolce & Gabbana

Roberto Cavalli

Ermenegildo Zegna

Prada/Mui Mui

My personal faves include: Donatella Versace, John Varvatos, Salvatore Ferragamo,and Helmut Lang.

-Joe