Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Blaine...

he is amazing. but very weird. i dont think hes human. did u guys ever see him on tv when he made himself float off the ground...or those card tricks?? the one when he makes it appear on the other side of the window of the store or the one w/ the knife in the table and he guesses the right one and its under the knife?!! just so weird!! i wanna see it in person! :eek:

Originally posted by clubindiva

he is amazing. but very weird. i dont think hes human. did u guys ever see him on tv when he made himself float off the ground... :eek:

Yeah he's good. The levitation trick is old though. I don't know how it's done but it's called the Balducci levitation trick. There's even a "Learn to Levitate" video you can buy on the web. :laugh:

http://www.geocities.com/jhnsnoot/blainelev1.html

Originally posted by dgmodel

id fuck him just to harness his powers!!! I wish i could do half the shit he could do!!! damn!

:laugh: ......What he did on Carson last night was crazy. Pulling the heart out of his chest....All I can say is WOW :eek:

I met up with Xpander at Bryant Park to see him.

We saw Howard Stern and some blonde bombshell walk in together, and Blaine was certainly up there!

I was actually hoping to take ghhhhosts' idea and chuck some rocks (heheheh) but he seemed to be swaying back n forth like a drunk anyway.

It was just a weird incident... Guardian angels, sailors in suits, and Howard Stern were there to partake in the event.

Originally posted by quoth

you guys DO KNOW that he is an admittied homosexual right??

just pointing out facts.

are you crazy? or high??? hes had 3 girlfriends that i know about... and the last one broke up with him right after that ice fiasco last year... and in actuality even if he was what the hell is the difference??? doesnt make his tricks any better or worse... right?

Originally posted by dgmodel

are you crazy? or high??? hes had 3 girlfriends that i know about... and the last one broke up with him right after that ice fiasco last year... and in actuality even if he was what the hell is the difference??? doesnt make his tricks any better or worse... right?

high