Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

My EX Is Trying To Make Me....

Recommended Posts

feel bad and guilty since I broke up with her and I can tell you that it's only pushing me further away. It feels good to finally be free! :D

:aboyfrombklynalreadyhasadatetonight: Don't worry, I'm not rushing it! :D;)

Anyone going to see David Blaine??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just have to break ties with her period, by talking to her and what not you stilll have a connection. I think that if you just break it off completely she will have an easier time gettting over you. Don't feel guilty, u did it for a reason................... Right :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

You just have to break ties with her period, by talking to her and what not you stilll have a connection. I think that if you just break it off completely she will have an easier time gettting over you. Don't feel guilty, u did it for a reason................... Right :D

You're right, and that's exactly what I tried doing. I haven't called her at all lately, but she's constantly calling me now. When we broke up, I told her that I still want to be friends, but it seems like that's not good enough for her. Hopefully time will change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You're right, and that's exactly what I tried doing. I haven't called her at all lately, but she's constantly calling me now. When we broke up, I told her that I still want to be friends, but it seems like that's not good enough for her. Hopefully time will change that.

It will I can assure that.......... and you can't be friends until feelings are gone.

I dated a guy for 6 years, we coud not be friends at all, it was hard and we were best freinds grew up together and all. We were just recently at a wedding (we were both invited we didn't go together), now that all feelings are gone we had a blast, him with his g-friend and me and my b-friend.

We even went out together afterwards the 4 of us ............ so it is possilble but only after time.

May I ask how long you guys dated for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

whats the point of trying to be friends?? it just ends up hurting people more.

Because you still care about the person, and even though things can't work out, you still want that person to be in your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude..if shes tryin to make u feel all guilty..fuck her..and i mean literally. its obvious she hurt u..and now is ur chance to get back at her. i know it might seem a little cruel but whatever...she made ur life hell i presume....so now its ur turn to play with her emotions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude..if shes tryin to make u feel all guilty..fuck her..and i mean literally. its obvious she hurt u..and now is ur chance to get back at her. i know it might seem a little cruel but whatever...she made ur life hell i presume....so now its ur turn to play with her emotions.

Don't play w/ her emotions, two wrongs don't make a right.

Your doing enough by not talking to her. That's plenty.......... give it time and it will al boil over. U can't be friends until the feelings are gone it just won't work.............. I have done this, trust me. It sucks but, who said love is fair.................... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

Don't play w/ her emotions, two wrongs don't make a right.

Your doing enough by not talking to her. That's plenty.......... give it time and it will al boil over. U can't be friends until the feelings are gone it just won't work.............. I have done this, trust me. It sucks but, who said love is fair.................... :)

You're absolutely right. I'm beginning to realize that I can't talk to her. We just start arguing every time we do, so I'm just not gonna do it anymore. Thanks for the advice! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You're absolutely right. I'm beginning to realize that I can't talk to her. We just start arguing every time we do, so I'm just not gonna do it anymore. Thanks for the advice! :D

Hope it all works our for you............... Anytime.............. U have to stick to your guns though it is the only way

AIM: Pernsxx

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ex=Friendship NEVER works..trust meeeeee..Been there..3 yrs..tried to stay friends..and nothing..doesnt work..On the other hand this date, that you have tonight....Enjoyyyyy it:D and um...Serg..haha U GIVE THE BEsT ADVICE!!! HHAhahAHAHAHahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sexxyme

Ex=Friendship NEVER works..trust meeeeee..Been there..3 yrs..tried to stay friends..and nothing..doesnt work..On the other hand this date, that you have tonight....Enjoyyyyy it:D and um...Serg..haha U GIVE THE BEsT ADVICE!!! HHAhahAHAHAHahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i knowwwww! but no one wants to listen to me! :( ..cept u ahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×