Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My EX Is Trying To Make Me....

aboyfrombklyn

You just have to break ties with her period, by talking to her and what not you stilll have a connection. I think that if you just break it off completely she will have an easier time gettting over you. Don't feel guilty, u did it for a reason................... Right :D

Originally posted by perns2002

You just have to break ties with her period, by talking to her and what not you stilll have a connection. I think that if you just break it off completely she will have an easier time gettting over you. Don't feel guilty, u did it for a reason................... Right :D

You're right, and that's exactly what I tried doing. I haven't called her at all lately, but she's constantly calling me now. When we broke up, I told her that I still want to be friends, but it seems like that's not good enough for her. Hopefully time will change that.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You're right, and that's exactly what I tried doing. I haven't called her at all lately, but she's constantly calling me now. When we broke up, I told her that I still want to be friends, but it seems like that's not good enough for her. Hopefully time will change that.

It will I can assure that.......... and you can't be friends until feelings are gone.

I dated a guy for 6 years, we coud not be friends at all, it was hard and we were best freinds grew up together and all. We were just recently at a wedding (we were both invited we didn't go together), now that all feelings are gone we had a blast, him with his g-friend and me and my b-friend.

We even went out together afterwards the 4 of us ............ so it is possilble but only after time.

May I ask how long you guys dated for?

dude..if shes tryin to make u feel all guilty..fuck her..and i mean literally. its obvious she hurt u..and now is ur chance to get back at her. i know it might seem a little cruel but whatever...she made ur life hell i presume....so now its ur turn to play with her emotions.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude..if shes tryin to make u feel all guilty..fuck her..and i mean literally. its obvious she hurt u..and now is ur chance to get back at her. i know it might seem a little cruel but whatever...she made ur life hell i presume....so now its ur turn to play with her emotions.

Don't play w/ her emotions, two wrongs don't make a right.

Your doing enough by not talking to her. That's plenty.......... give it time and it will al boil over. U can't be friends until the feelings are gone it just won't work.............. I have done this, trust me. It sucks but, who said love is fair.................... :)

Originally posted by perns2002

Don't play w/ her emotions, two wrongs don't make a right.

Your doing enough by not talking to her. That's plenty.......... give it time and it will al boil over. U can't be friends until the feelings are gone it just won't work.............. I have done this, trust me. It sucks but, who said love is fair.................... :)

You're absolutely right. I'm beginning to realize that I can't talk to her. We just start arguing every time we do, so I'm just not gonna do it anymore. Thanks for the advice! :D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You're absolutely right. I'm beginning to realize that I can't talk to her. We just start arguing every time we do, so I'm just not gonna do it anymore. Thanks for the advice! :D

Hope it all works our for you............... Anytime.............. U have to stick to your guns though it is the only way

AIM: Pernsxx

:D

Ex=Friendship NEVER works..trust meeeeee..Been there..3 yrs..tried to stay friends..and nothing..doesnt work..On the other hand this date, that you have tonight....Enjoyyyyy it:D and um...Serg..haha U GIVE THE BEsT ADVICE!!! HHAhahAHAHAHahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by sexxyme

Ex=Friendship NEVER works..trust meeeeee..Been there..3 yrs..tried to stay friends..and nothing..doesnt work..On the other hand this date, that you have tonight....Enjoyyyyy it:D and um...Serg..haha U GIVE THE BEsT ADVICE!!! HHAhahAHAHAHahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i knowwwww! but no one wants to listen to me! :( ..cept u ahah