Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quack Quack...May 24th

pluryou

Hello everyone!

I know I haven't been on in awhile (not that anyone would remember) but I was just wondering if anyone was going to the Rubber Ducky Foam Party Friday at Nations? I will be there and was wondering if anyone was going so maybe we could meet up. TTFN! LOL.

I think I see my problem. So, its the hallway leading to the bathrooms not the hallway right by the batrooms? Me confused. Help. LOL. I was there the week before Todd (therunner) left for England. He said there was a bunch of yall there. :) I lost after awhile though.

Yes, you are correct. I got it now. I was right if the 1st place. Thats me making stuff to complicated. LOL. I was actually there Fri and asked some people if they were from DC CP. I felt to silly though so I left. :) I should be wearing a white t-shirt I'm gonna write on. I heard the foam f's stuff up. Is this true and if so how bad?

Originally posted by nourishment

I hadn't consider that the foam might screw up my threads. Even more of an excuse to wear less.

oh please do, please do! :D

i'll be there.

the infamous joeykg from Miami CP will be there, and a couple of more peopel will also be there

Originally posted by pluryou

I heard the foam f's stuff up. Is this true and if so how bad?

The last and only time i ever went in the foam, the only thing that got ruined was a metro card i had in my pocket (it still had $11 on it- d'oh!). Oh, and i had on some red suede sneakers, and the dye ran onto my pants, but those shoes were pretty abnormal. It's soap suds, so it kinda sucks when it gets near your eyes and you can't wipe it off because your hands are soapy. I was dumb, though, and ended up completely buried in foam. anyway, it's fun, but you end up pretty slimy. i probably wouldn't wear anything too good in it. :tongue:

meg

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah, you do get slimey. I will probably wear my bikini under my clothing in case I get DRAGGED in again... ;)

oh please do, please do! :D

well one thing about the foam, it does leave your skin feeling velvety smooth, like a baby'sa bottom. my guess is that they use liquid downy to make the foam.

a tip: if you drive there, or drive in someones car, take some towells, they might come in handy at the end of the night. maybe an extra t shirt.

why did someone take their cell phone into the foam?