Clubplanet Nightlife Community

party around the world

pgiddy

The Armin set is good, that place looks ridiculous. Seaman at Ibiza, those clubs are HUGE and the girls OMG:eek: :eek: Also the beach party at Ibiza is kinda good, even more gorgeous ladies all over the place, the sampling of McHammer is pretty funny tho.....

Ok since nobody else wants to check out this site, I'll just keep commenting on it. The Ferry Corsten set in Isreal is amd cool, fireworks going off with the beginning of the set, the timing is awesome, actualyl I'm not a big fan of him, but not bad at all! I would love to go to a club/party in Isreal, unfortunately I don't think it's the best time to go, whatta shame.....

Ok this will be the last time, but the camera work is amazing, for the ferry set, look at the girls behing him on stage, they are putting on a show, you can pause it just by clicking on it and it will freeze it, you have to be quick......

Ok I really need to do some work....ok fine after lunch I will.....

I love this site! I discovered it about a year ago. The party in Bussloo amsterdam looks incredible. The coolest part was going to all the clubs they show while I was in ibiza last summer and seeing it for real. I even saw the guy in the gold suit at Eden, caught him at the bar taking off his mask and tripping in sweat. Dont know if it was the exact same guy as the video, but he danced just as good!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok this will be the last time, but the camera work is amazing, for the ferry set, look at the girls behing him on stage, they are putting on a show, you can pause it just by clicking on it and it will freeze it, you have to be quick......

Ok I really need to do some work....ok fine after lunch I will.....

all i see is the window explorer icon and i do not think the icon is hot.