Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look, but don't touch...

webeclubbin

How many people out there believe it's ok to look, as long as you don't touch? Me personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with looking at another woman if I was in a relationship. Eye candy is harmless. If my gf was checking out another guy I would be fine with it, as long as it stayed at LOOKING.

What do you all think??

sometimes looking annoys me. when im talking to my man and his eyes drift over to look at someone passing by i find it kinda disrespectful. on the other hand, sometimes we will discuss whether someone is cute and in that case i dont care.

i guess it would only make me angry if:

#1 he tried to deny he was looking

#2 he wont admit he thinks someones cute when i can already tell he does.

#3 we are having a conversation

i think it also make the person look stupid. :laugh:

well maybe it's just me, but regardless if I am talking to my gf or someone else, if I see someone out of the corner of my eye walking toward me, I glance to see who it is. I guess I just like being aware of my surrounding's and who may be trying to sneak up and rob me :-) but thats just me, I mean no disrespect by it.:bootysha:

Originally posted by somebitch

sometimes looking annoys me. when im talking to my man and his eyes drift over to look at someone passing by i find it kinda disrespectful. on the other hand, sometimes we will discuss whether someone is cute and in that case i dont care.

i guess it would only make me angry if:

#1 he tried to deny he was looking

#2 he wont admit he thinks someones cute when i can already tell he does.

#3 we are having a conversation

i think it also make the person look stupid. :laugh:

agreed

Originally posted by webeclubbin

well maybe it's just me, but regardless if I am talking to my gf or someone else, if I see someone out of the corner of my eye walking toward me, I glance to see who it is. I guess I just like being aware of my surrounding's and who may be trying to sneak up and rob me :-) but thats just me, I mean no disrespect by it.:bootysha:

I know just what you mean... the funny thing is, this used to cause sooo much discord between me and my ex... he would not only STARE at women on the street... he would verbally fantasize about what he wanted to do to them- titty fuck, bite dat ass... AND sometimes he would whistle or hiss (which, incidentally, makes me wanna :puke: ).

Needless to say this was VERY embarrassing for me... Looking is totally natural but when you're with someone you need to be respectful about it. Hell, my guy friends are more respectful about checking out women in front of me than this guy was.

Anyway, his excuse for why this was ok is that- I'm bi! Also, because I'm bi and he's straight, it was ABSOLUTELY NOT ok for me to look at other men- and when I say look at, I mean what you described up there- like sometimes when you just glance at someone passing you by, which isn't really "looking" per se... Anyway this is one of the reasons why he is an ex, lol!

Anyhoo, when I'm with someone I make a conscious effort to not do a lot of looking... not that I necessarily do it that much when I'm alone either (I'm too shy! :( )... but when you're with your partner you have to maintain a certain level of respect about the whole thing.

Originally posted by tastyt

I know just what you mean... the funny thing is, this used to cause sooo much discord between me and my ex... he would not only STARE at women on the street... he would verbally fantasize about what he wanted to do to them- titty fuck, bite dat ass... AND sometimes he would whistle or hiss (which, incidentally, makes me wanna :puke: ).

Needless to say this was VERY embarrassing for me... Looking is totally natural but when you're with someone you need to be respectful about it. Hell, my guy friends are more respectful about checking out women in front of me than this guy was.

haha you just perfectly described me :laugh:

but when i´m with a girl (girlfriend or just friend, doesn´t matter), and she looks after someone or makes a comment about someone, i ask them "do you like him?". when she goes "he´s cute" or "yes" or "i wouldn´t mind getting a bite of that ass", i´m off going to the guy and chat him up and invite him to join our group. there she has her chance, most girls are pretty embarressed when i do this to them but some love it, and i always get "i can´t believe you just did that"

anyway, my belief is: when a guy can take a girl from me he deserves her. chicks are commodities like water, ice cream, or alcohol anyway, so there is no point in getting angry or jaleous.

even more, i better befriend the guy and learn what makes him more attractive than me to integrate that into my game

Originally posted by tastey

haha you just perfectly described me :laugh:

but when i´m with a girl (girlfriend or just friend, doesn´t matter), and she looks after someone or makes a comment about someone, i ask them "do you like him?". when she goes "he´s cute" or "yes" or "i wouldn´t mind getting a bite of that ass", i´m off going to the guy and chat him up and invite him to join our group. there she has her chance, most girls are pretty embarressed when i do this to them but some love it, and i always get "i can´t believe you just did that"

anyway, my belief is: when a guy can take a girl from me he deserves her. chicks are commodities like water, ice cream, or alcohol anyway, so there is no point in getting angry or jaleous.

even more, i better befriend the guy and learn what makes him more attractive than me to integrate that into my game

Why do I always feel the need to take a shower after reading one of your posts? Damn, you've been pretty good lately, I was even beginning to get a little respect for you. :vomit3:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this guy thought of me as more than a "commodity" considering he wanted to marry me. :rolleyes:

Why do I always feel the need to take a shower after reading one of your posts?

cause... you feel hot... and dirty :confused:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this guy thought of me as more than a "commodity" considering he wanted to marry me. :rolleyes:

as i said, "my belief is". you don´t have to like it. when he has a different desired outcome then may he be happy with it. my belief system however as a whole makes we walk around as a happy camper, always anywhere and with everyone. i hardly know "bad feelings" cause they don´t get through my filter :)

Originally posted by webeclubbin

How many people out there believe it's ok to look, as long as you don't touch? Me personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with looking at another woman if I was in a relationship. Eye candy is harmless. If my gf was checking out another guy I would be fine with it, as long as it stayed at LOOKING.

What do you all think??

i agree to this, but i wouldn't look at another person nor like it if the guy did while we were together..whatever he does alone or with his friends...whatever....

as i said, "my belief is". you don´t have to like it. when he has a different desired outcome then may he be happy with it. my belief system however as a whole makes we walk around as a happy camper, always anywhere and with everyone. i hardly know "bad feelings" cause they don´t get through my filter :)

I was actually thinking about this the other day- if I had no conscience, I bet I'd always be a happy camper too.

I was actually thinking about this the other day- if I had no conscience, I bet I'd always be a happy camper too.

yeah, wouldn´t that be great??!!

haha seriously now, you don´t know shit about me, don´t you dare to judge me :)

yea, my ex always loved going w/ me to clubs, he's stand off to the side, watch guys start up w/ me, but when it came to touching, he's be right at my side! He isn't one of those guys that are jelous if his girl is talking to a guy, he loves seeing other people try to pick up his girl, said that it made him feel good.

yeah, wouldn´t that be great??!!

haha seriously now, you don´t know shit about me, don´t you dare to judge me :)

I know that- all I know is how you CHOOSE to portray yourself. And if this is the persona you have decided to adopt... well... at least you're young, hopefully you'll grow up one day.

I know that- all I know is how you CHOOSE to portray yourself. And if this is the persona you have decided to adopt... well... at least you're young, hopefully you'll grow up one day.

yeah sure, play the "oh you´re so young, hopefully you´ll grow up one day :rolleyes: " card. if that´s all you´ve come up with...

get yourself a tampon already, you´re leaking girl

yeah sure, play the "oh you´re so young, hopefully you´ll grow up one day :rolleyes: " card. if that´s all you´ve come up with...

get yourself a tampon already, you´re leaking girl

If you didn't act like an immature little punk, I wouldn't have to say it. There are plenty of people on this board who are your age who don't walk around like know-it-alls with a chip on their shoulder.

If you didn't act like an immature little punk, I wouldn't have to say it. There are plenty of people on this board who are your age who don't walk around like know-it-alls with a chip on their shoulder.

look how you´re getting all worked up ;)

calm down girl, i´m fuckin with ya. i´m a drama queen :laugh: