Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Kosta P

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

He always a sweetheart to the Beautiful ladies. He also has a reason why, which I wont blow up Kosta's spot. ;)

:D :D :D

He is still probably sleeping, that little bitch.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. . . STILL SLEEPING. . .WTF :mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

NOW WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS FOR CALLING HIM THAT??? HE IS MORE LIKE....

Polite

charming

thoughtful

sympathetic

kindhearted

I THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE CONFUSED :laugh:

Laurie thank you for that.

Bri, I was sleeping. I went moto cross riding today on some trails around 3. got back about an hour ago. Why wouldn't I be nice to Laurie.

Notallthere, you're a stupid piece of shit. You have the stupidest comments to make and you are a racist piece of shit. You have named racist remarks for various ethinicities. Are you cool now. Keep going and show us how stupid you really are.

Originally posted by kostaP

Bri, I was sleeping. I went moto cross riding today on some trails around 3. got back about an hour ago. Why wouldn't I be nice to Laurie.

Notallthere, you're a stupid piece of shit. You have the stupidest comments to make and you are a racist piece of shit. You have named racist remarks for various ethinicities. Are you cool now. Keep going and show us how stupid you really are.

Damn Kosta, and he didn't even get to the truth... if only he knew you're really a souvlaki munching, komboloi tossing, dont-know-the-real-alphabet boater greek - ohhh the damage he could inflict ;):heart:

hey kosta you got to introduce me to these ladies. u going to be at metro thursday?:confused:

I am just being myself kosty sorry if my remarks bother you. I can tell you are the kind of person that if someone doesn't share your views on something they are automatically stupid in your mind.

Why don't you keep showing "us" how seriously you take this message board and what a loser your really are?

Originally posted by notallthere

I am just being myself kosty sorry if my remarks bother you. I can tell you are the kind of person that if someone doesn't share your views on something they are automatically stupid in your mind.

Why don't you keep showing "us" how seriously you take this message board and what a loser your really are?

Son,

let me tell you a thing or two. you are obviously an uneducated racist. this is visible by the ignorant comments you have made in the past. You are abviously a little bitch. this is obvious from the Joey's post when Sergio dissed your ass and made you wait in line and pay to get in. If you dont get your way the world has to hear about it. I have different views on many things that my friends and I don't always agree on, thats fine. But for you to sit here and say that I think some one is stupid for not agreeing with me is assinine. YOU ARE A BLATANT RACIST. That is why I make these remarks about you. Now, if you read any of my past posts you'll see this is pure enjoment and entertainment for me. You are the one that posted your reply at 9 o'clock in the morning. So, who's the loser here???

I really don't know why I keep explaining myself to you but I guess its because it seems your really trying to dig into me for whatever reason.,

Sorry I don't sleep all day I have a day job and I have allot of time in the mornings to goof around on the web.

Son.... I am sorry that you have decided to make me your enemy but to each his own. I really don't have anything else to say to you because like I said you are Cleary the type of person that only sees things from your point of view. Its very easy for you tall me a racist but what your not getting is that I know I am. I am prejudice I DO pre-Judge all blacks. I am much more cautious around black people because I have had nothing but bad experiences with that race of people threw out my life. Although I do treat each person as the come, it would be stupid of me to let history keep repeating itself. Every single person I know feels the same way even if there to scared to say it on this message board.

Don't apologize for not sleeping all day, this is something I choose to do until I want to start working again. It is something I can afford and am comfortable doing until I find a job that I want instead of taking whatever comes along.

Now for your race thing, It is very aggravating when I see people make these comments about Blacks, ispanics, or who-ever. I am Greek. It doesn't bother me when people call me names or whatever, but do you ever think of the people that take pffense to it. Like my friends 12 year old daughter who got beat up and came home crying with a broken nose, broken arm, bloody lip, black eye. Asking her father why these 4 white guys kept calling her a nigger and a monkey while they were kicking her on the ground. What if it was your sister. Or your daughter (I dont think you have one neither do i) Im just saying, this makes people racists. I come over the house now and she goes upstairs. she will not associate with any white people because of this incident.

I am not saying you are wrong for feeling the way you do. You are wrong for makig it public in an open forum like this where you don't know who the person is that may be reading it or has access to it.

I dont have anything against you but these comments piss me off.

I could easily rip into you and tear you apart on the board, or find you in Joey's with your little labret piercing and beat the piss out of you, but I'm not going to.

I'm going to kindly ask you to curb your racist comments.

I'll be at Metro tonight if you want to stop by I'll buy you a drink.

But we'll stand on the other side of the bar because I'll be with my spic, nigger, kyke, guinea, and towel-head friends, and I know how you don't like to get too close to "them"

Kosta P.