Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
a1wave

jazz anyone?

I've got a whole bunch of stuff I need to do tonight, but I'd definitely be down for hearing some jazz some other night.

There's a bar on Comm Ave. (kind of in between us Katie) called Kapow that I've been wanting to check out. I guess they have live jazz there just about every night, and from the outside it looks cool. Plus it's called Kapow... that'll get me everytime! :grenade:

well i'm up for jazz anytime... so let me know... actually there's a quasi jazz band that plays every Tuesday night at Matt Murphy's in Brookline Village... they're fun.. i'm going next week if anyone wants to join me...

I have heard of that actually, but yeah the name cracks me up too.

You just want to yell it. KAPOW!!!:bits:

There are a ton of places I have been meaning to go to also. Hey I want to go to Phoenix Landing soon (next wed possibly)

Originally posted by kaydup

Stop trying to expand our minds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Please tell me you all have gone over to the Wonderbar. Very cool spot with the tastiest jack and cokes in Boston. One of my favorite bars in town, and not just cause they make good drinks !

:pint:

Originally posted by teamj5

:laugh:

Please tell me you all have gone over to the Wonderbar. Very cool spot with the tastiest jack and cokes in Boston. One of my favorite bars in town, and not just cause they make good drinks !

:pint:

I've had many a Jack and Coke at the Wonderbar. Great bar, really nice, and some decent jazz.

:pint: <---- I just took that from NB, not realizing it was here now. :wasteofmytimesmiley: