Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pluryou

***OFFICIAL***PM's?

Recommended Posts

Can anyone back him up on this. If so I thank you. It's just that I am new and last time someone said I couldn't have ***OFFICIAL*** posts till I have 100 posts and told me to start typing. So, I'm not sure on this one. Newbies are people to! Right djmtec? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pluryou

Can anyone back him up on this. If so I thank you. It's just that I am new and last time someone said I couldn't have ***OFFICIAL*** posts till I have 100 posts and told me to start typing. So, I'm not sure on this one. Newbies are people to! Right djmtec? :)

Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses!

does someone have a large smiley with flames coming off his head and the largest middle finger in the world???? Huh??? Cause the one I'm going to put up just doesn't do it......

:bigfinge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses! :D

hey now!! that was a little uncalled for. not all of us are like that. take it back, or i'll call you old right here infornt of everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses! :D

malanee, I'll accept the fib telling part but as for the rest...it's unacceptable. Have you had your ensure today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses! :D

This is true for all except the princesses. Could all the princesses please hold up their hands so Pluryou can identify you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Pluryou - please ignore anything and everything any male on this board says. As you'll soon find out - they are all bootie-deprived, DJ stalking, leg grinding, fib telling arses! :D

funny thing about this comment is its coming from the gal wjo had alex whalen spinning a 10hr set in her house...and who is the "***official*** saeed stalker" ....ah yes, but the boardf wouldnt be the same without her lurking around :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

funny thing about this comment is its coming from the gal wjo had alex whalen spinning a 10hr set in her house...and who is the "***official*** saeed stalker" ....ah yes, but the boardf wouldnt be the same without her lurking around :D

Jealous much? :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Jealous much? :tongue:

until i can hang out with a good looking female dj on the dance floor and the female dj recognizes me in Miami and when she's in DC and I confuse her for a someone else before she starts her set, and run into her in yoshitoshi when she's in town...i guess yeh, i'm jealous :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

until i can hang out with a good looking female dj on the dance floor and the female dj recognizes me in Miami and when she's in DC and I confuse her for a someone else before she starts her set, and run into her in yoshitoshi when she's in town...i guess yeh, i'm jealous :D

When you thinkg about it - it is almost like Saeed is stalking me!!! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

When you thinkg about it - it is almost like Saeed is stalking me!!! :laugh:

maybe it was ment to be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×