Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Encounter with the ex's dad...

fierydesire

So I saw the father of my ex this morning...So my ex and I went out for 2 years, intense...close to moving in and then possible marriage :well he wanted it :rolleyes::..all that bs...well I see his dad and I rode the subway with him this morning. It wasnt so bad....but he kept boasting about how well his son was doing and etc....we talked about my life whats going on with me and what not...then when I was leavin he was like why dont you keep in touch more..do you think this was so his son and I could get back together or was it just being friendly?:confused: He has always liked me, my ex's father that is....hmm just a random thing I had on my mind...thanx for any input in advance;)

no, pops just wants to hit that ass too! :drunk::laugh:

Usually a rent'in law does the whole "keep in touch" bit to try to rekindle the flames with u and the ex. . .because in their mind u were always "good for them".

Ignore. . .a dirty parents trick! :mad::eek:

Originally posted by clubkat

no, pops just wants to hit that ass too! :drunk::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

It's funny how parents always think that your ex still holds a flame for you. My Mom ran into my hs bf last year. Bear in mind- we broke up 8 years ago; he's married and has been for abt 6 yrs, AND he showed my Mom pix of his twin sons who were just about to turn one.

Despite all this- my Mom's like- he kept asking about you! I think he's disappointed that things didn't work out between you two!

:rolleyes: Parents!

Originally posted by tastyt

Despite all this- my Mom's like- he kept asking about you! I think he's disappointed that things didn't work out between you two!

:rolleyes: Parents!

:laugh: :laugh: wtf is up with them? shit do they really think that their words can make us wanna get back with them:rolleyes: we broke up for a reason no...and I was the one who broke it off with this dude.

Hi Z, this is your favourite Scoundrel, under his old skool legend alias! How are ya?

Indeed, I think that parents make up their minds on who's the one for their kids, and then if they are pushy enough, will try to con you into it. "He's such a nice young man!".

As well, repeating "he's doing so well" a few too many times may indicate that he actually had a hard time getting over it but wants to maintain the image of "everything's fine, i've moved on". Like me earlier this year, remember? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by resident

Hi Z, this is your favourite Scoundrel, under his old skool legend alias! How are ya?

Indeed, I think that parents make up their minds on who's the one for their kids, and then if they are pushy enough, will try to con you into it. "He's such a nice young man!".

As well, repeating "he's doing so well" a few too many times may indicate that he actually had a hard time getting over it but wants to maintain the image of "everything's fine, i've moved on". Like me earlier this year, remember? :rolleyes:

hey babes..great meetin ya at vinyl sweets....

yeah i remember your situation and all that shit you were going through...:rolleyes:

anyway but my ex was great yet he bored me to death:bored: but his dad just went on how well he was doing and what not...

bwahaha i always love hearing reactions from a girl´s parents to me.

lil story:

went to a club and chatted up a niiiiiice girl. anyway we were hitting it pretty good and at the end of the night i end up crashing at her place. okay so the next morning (sunday) we´re waking up and go downstairs, to find her parents sitting at the breakfast table. don´t you love that akward situation? i totally love it, nothing better than the challenge to get parents on your side.

so introduce myself and spot a (pretty expensive) painting i´ve read about somewhere and comment on it, then on the food, then the father and i are talking about at midnight "dinners", and how we always have to hide food so that we always had a little depot for the night. anyway the mother is rather quite i try to chat her up too but she is not really into the conversation, which is quite dominated by the father and me. the girl is pretty quite the whole time too and the father and i are already joking and we really get along great. okay so after talking to her parents of 1 1/2 h (!) i have to leave and kiss her goodbye.

so yesterday i meet the girl again and she tells me that i made quite an impression on her parents, her mother told her to hook that guy. guess what the father said: i have the slight feeling this guy doesn´t want to be hooked, enjoy him while he´s there but don´t get too attached, he probably won´t.

bwhahahaha he completely worked me out!!

of course i told her to listen to her father :)