Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

:pissy: sorry had to try a new one out

I like that one :) I feel like that all the time at work... I have a piece of shit computer here :mad: everyone complains about it but they wont give me a new :tongue: Oh well what can ya do.

As for this weekend I don't really have any plans either...Just glad I have Monday off :bounce:

I've got a friend's b-day party in New Hampshire on Saturday and a bachelor party to go to on Sunday. Should be fun for sure!:beer:

My entire work-life revolves around computers, so I constantly want to throw them out a window. Then I realize that I work in a one-floor office building and the nearest window is 40 feet away, and I'd hate to have to lug my computer all the way over there. So lately, I've just been setting small desk fires to relieve my frustrations. :arsonist_smiley:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've got a friend's b-day party in New Hampshire on Saturday and a bachelor party to go to on Sunday. Should be fun for sure!:beer:

My entire work-life revolves around computers, so I constantly want to throw them out a window. Then I realize that I work in a one-floor office building and the nearest window is 40 feet away, and I'd hate to have to lug my computer all the way over there. So lately, I've just been setting small desk fires to relieve my frustrations. :arsonist_smiley:

And I thought I was lazy :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Maybe you could create some sort of slide, that way you would only have to give the computer a push.

I also appreciate how you keep inserting smilies that aren't there

:hungover_smiley: