Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since this is the sex forum heres pics of me fuken LoL

shook

Originally posted by romy20

why is this such a big deal lol

People take this way seriously lol

if he wants to put up these pics let him, just dont look at em.

:rolleyes:

its something different i guess i dunno lol

well said...let him be...and let him have his hot ass white socks on...:rolleyes:

lol u people are deff amazed i know but sh1t not every 1 can live a boren square life if u knew half of the dumb sh1t i've done yall would die laughen and be amazed ;) i am deff a exotic animal if i must say

Originally posted by shook

lol u people are deff amazed i know but sh1t not every 1 can live a boren square life if u knew half of the dumb sh1t i've done yall would die laughen and be amazed ;) i am deff a exotic animal if i must say

oh yea real exotic...boxers, white ass and all

:blown:

:puke::afro:

Originally posted by shook

so come on amaze us we wanna hear stories hehe:D :D

:)

Originally posted by romy20

so come on amaze us we wanna hear stories hehe:D :D

:)

well i don't wanna go into to many but this memorail day week end on friday after bamboo i got a ticket for walken naked and drunk on the board walk well not really naked or that drunk my boys were on out aztec bacony so i was yellen gook at them LoL its the in word and ther were mad girls who were like u are showen alot but show it all so i toke off my shorts and walked the board walk naked with a bottle of brandy LoL got like a 600 $ fine got court on the 22 nd

another hot seaside story from the week end was i was walken around the hotel naked and the room next store was a few girls and guys so i was chaten with this girl and she was like take off your towell so i did and her man cums runnen in sayen y did i show his girl my dik lol so my boy cums out of the room and is like my boy can show his dik to any hoe he wants and they start fighten LoL my dik got me in mad troble it seems this week end :laugh:

Originally posted by shoook

yea dets me fuckin i've done yall would die laughen and be amazed

as u saying this as a good thing or as a bad thing?

better yeat do u want as or me for that meter to think:

1. wow he have done very corages and stupid things. His is a man of all man.

OR

2. How foolish irresponsible and duam can someone be for trying to brag of how drunk he got and how nude he got…………. like it something special or unique or anything that someone should be braging about.

I am leading to the second one

I mean how old are u?

if you are 19 or over u must have been hit over your head more then ones with a heavy object to set (create) such mental defect (that results in delutions of who u are and how others perceive ur behavior and u)

Originally posted by gebriel

as u saying this as a good thing or as a bad thing?

better yeat do u want as or me for that meter to think:

1. wow he have done very corages and stupid things. His is a man of all man.

OR

2. How foolish irresponsible and duam can someone be for trying to brag of how drunk he got and how nude he got…………. like it something special or unique or anything that someone should be braging about.

I am leading to the second one

I mean how old are u?

if you are 19 or over u must have been hit over your head more then ones with a heavy object to set (create) such mental defect (that results in delutions of who u are and how others perceive ur behavior and u)

:aright::rock::clap2: Very Well Said:D

• 2 weeks later...

weird, that you're shy about showing what would have been very grainy, blurry, shots of your ass taken from a distance, but you don't mind walking around naked in public. hmmm...

and keeping your hat on during sex proves that it wasn't getting you all that hot, or you would've had to take it off (hats keep in a lot of body heat). and i feel bad for the other party, not just 'cause she's most likely on here without her express permission, but because you were obviously more interested in putting the pics on the 'net than on giving her any pleasure at all (and i'm not gonna launch into whether you're good at that or not, 'cause i have no proof either way; i'm sure plenty of people on this board will insult your sexual prowess freely, however). sorry to be a party pooper on that one, but these pictures aren't as exciting as i hoped they would be. color me bummed.