Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone ever use Hydroxicut or

The only thing that is going to give you a six pack is a really good diet and lots of cardio.

droxycut,diet fuel,ripped fuel,xeneadrine are all are pretty much the same they all contain mu haung which will jack you up big time and make you feel like you drank 9 cups of coffee.

xeneadrine works really good if you use it Hit the gym watch what you eat you will see really good results in a couple of months, But take off from it for like a month when you finish the bottle because your body will build up an immunity

xeneadrine makes a non ephedrine(spell check) version now which is much better for those who have a history of heart disease or are concerned about heartrate increase.

Notallthere is correct regarding the fact that you're body will build a tolerance and then the shits useless...ya won't even get the pick me up.

Like all things though use it in moderation and follow the directions to the letter.

Doctor Qwest has spoken.

PS. I love drinkin on xeneadrine, not supposed to but....

Originally posted by notallthere

The only thing that is going to give you a six pack is a really good diet and lots of cardio.

droxycut,diet fuel,ripped fuel,xeneadrine are all are pretty much the same they all contain mu haung which will jack you up big time and make you feel like you drank 9 cups of coffee.

xeneadrine works really good if you use it Hit the gym watch what you eat you will see really good results in a couple of months, But take off from it for like a month when you finish the bottle because your body will build up an immunity

xenadrine is the bestest....the only side effect i notice is that in the morning at work i am a real dickhead..i get edgy and hyper. but it actually helps, because the people leave me alone and let me do my work. and the other thing that sucks is none of my suitpants fit and i dont wanna get the waist taken in because i know im gonna get all fat again this winter anyway....as long as you keep up the protein intake and calories, you will lose weight, but not muscle....that been my experience anyways....i have about a 4pack right now and never do cardio except running to catch the bus in the morning. highly recommended

i have used all diet supplements. i found hydroxycuts to be the best but each person has different reactions to each and there own opinions. i only use stacker now for energy since i get up so early for work i fall asleep on my car ride home so i need a pick me up. its also great for the evening workout :)

it just sux though if i have to write anything after i take one cause i look like a crackhead as i shake all over lol but still good for energy when u need it

• 2 weeks later...

Xenadrine is the best...it literally works wonders. It gives you crazy energy if you take it before you go to the gym ( which I strongly recommend) and increases your work out. If you eat a healthy diet, drink lots of water and work out while you are on that, you will see really unbelievable results, and fast.

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

to taking this stuff.

and isn't Xenadrine supposed to make you lose weight.

I might also start taking this stuff but I only weight 155, I don't need to lose weight, I need to get cut

If you dont want to lose weight then dont take any of that stuff (i.e. Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel etc...) it speeds up your metabolism and suppresses your hunger, as far as getting cut if you're that thin, lifting, cardio and a good clean diet should do the trick- try that for 6wks. ;) ;) ;)