Clubplanet Nightlife Community

undeniable proof that p. diddy cant make music

the name of his new album is "reinventing the remix", as if we didnt know that he rips off everyone elses music already. seriously i think its a bit much that he is trying to sell an album with only remixes. ran out of ideas puff doody? heres an idea, take a hint from mase and give up. your wack!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

the name of his new album is "reinventing the remix", as if we didnt know that he rips off everyone elses music already. seriously i think its a bit much that he is trying to sell an album with only remixes. ran out of ideas puff doody? heres an idea, take a hint from mase and give up. your wack!

You gotta give it to him though. He knows how to reel in the money. I dislike his music but he's doin something right.

lets see he banged jennifer lopez and at the end of the day he pulls off in a bentley wit a smile. and wat are u doing? posting on club planet hating on someone who formed the biggest piece of hip hop history biggie smalls haters like u make people like him rich....stick to house music lol

>> SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

lets see he banged jennifer lopez and at the end of the day he pulls off in a bentley wit a smile. and wat are u doing? posting on club planet hating on someone who formed the biggest piece of hip hop history biggie smalls haters like u make people like him rich....stick to house music lol

>> SaL kLuTcH

I don't think anyone's denying he's successful. I think people question whether he's actually a TALENTED rapper. Success isn't necessarily a measure of talent or ability.

>> SaL kLuTcH

Use a period or a comma now and then in your posts.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yeh..he knows how to exploit dumb white kids who think theyre "TRU HIP-HOP HEDZ YO"....but on the real..hes def. doin somethin right..and as he said...it doesnt matter if he writes rhymes..he writes checks

He did do something right, he cashed in on his fame and fortune from the death of his "friend". Who bought his albums? White boys and hicks from the middle of eastmcbumfuck hickville USA......thats right folks, the midwest plains farmers that watched MTV just a little too much and thought hip hop culture was derived from Puffy.

Case in point.......was he really that big around here when he came out? I know where I was from he wasn't anything, just another rapper that couldn't rap. However, in Pennsulvania where I was going to school, everyone from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Kentucky, Tennessee, etc. was blasting the Puffy out of daddy's brand new Grand Cherokee.

>> SaL kLuTcH

Good points.....

As a rapper he sucks, but as a produver he is pretty talented.

Originally posted by roadrunner

Okay, Puffy does suck, and the way he produces is closer to the way a movie producer produces (i.e., paying other people to do the work for him), but the name of the album is WE INVENTED THE REMIX, not reinventing the remix.

. . yeah . . . but the funny thing is . . he didn't invent that either . . .