Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is This A Big Cock??? [pic inside]

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by xfactor834

Ladies, would this be big enough for you???

5.jpg

4.jpg

Well?

This guy must have the new plugin for photoshop 7.0...u know...the plugin that makes yer dick look like a fuckin human limb in pictures?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by quoth

This guy must have the new plugin for photoshop 7.0...u know...the plugin that makes yer dick look like a fuckin human limb in pictures?!?!?!?!?!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously tho, any ladies looking at the thread (and I notice that so far the only men have responded :shaky: lol)-

What would you do if you were with a guy for the first time, and he whipped THAT thing out??? :eek: Would you run screaming? Stare in amazement and confusion??? Seriously, wtf could you do with something like that??? :confused:

:eek: That would be my first reaction. :confused: then think to myself, "shit can I handle that without shattering my uterus?"

:idea::beer: Drink enough liquor to relax every muscle in my legs in order to spread them wide enough for that LOAD.

I'll also beg and plead to enter S L O W L Y, very S L O W L Y.

After the act is done and over with, sit on a bucket of ice for 2 days straight.

:smoke:

Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously tho, any ladies looking at the thread (and I notice that so far the only men have responded :shaky: lol)-

What would you do if you were with a guy for the first time, and he whipped THAT thing out??? Would you run screaming? Stare in amazement and confusion??? Seriously, wtf could you do with something like that???

well... if it was me? id probably shit my pants lol :tongue:in other words... id be a lil scared :shake::worry:

wouldnt something that size poke the cervix and go into a womans uterus...or maybe make it to her fricken ovaries..geez...im a little over 7.5 myself and there are quite a few positions i cant do with a girl because of size...id imagine that guy (if it were real) would have a worse problem...

Originally posted by gambitrah

wouldnt something that size poke the cervix and go into a womans uterus...or maybe make it to her fricken ovaries..geez...im a little over 7.5 myself and there are quite a few positions i cant do with a girl because of size...id imagine that guy (if it were real) would have a worse problem...

It's impossible for a penis to enter the uterus because the cervix is so tiny, and it does not expand unless a woman is giving birth or is given drugs for that purpose.

With that said- I don't know where that thing would go, all I know is it wouldn't be inside of me! :laugh:

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by webeclubbin

I thought only horses were that big???

Yep, that's what we all thought...

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by barslut

All you ladies know you would fuck that thing , dont lie.

:D :D :D

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by rdancer

Monstrous, I don't know any girls that would want to put that in their mouthes..:idea:

Is this true ladies?

:D

It's big, but not as big as people are saying....

Seriously, at that angle, it would make any dick look bigger than it is. It's probably about 10 inches long and 7 inches around, which once again is big, but it's no Peter Steele....

BTW, if you think those are fake looking, you should check out Shawn Michael's cock sometime....