Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steroids in paper form?

Anyone have any expierence with them?

How would paper winny and anavar be for cutting and strenth? What would a cycle look like for this? Would you use them at the same time or start one and then start the other half way through?

Also, do they really work? I've read that they do but I'm wondering how good they work in comparison to the pills and injectables?

Both are good products if you get the real thing.

I would not neccesarily run them together. They will work okay together but both are c17aa and can be hard on the liver especially if ran together.

As far as cutting, it really does not matter what drugs you take, it is all about diet and exercise.

For a beginner I would recommend doing a 8-10 week cycle.

50 mg of prop ed

50 mg of winny ed OR 50 mg of anavar ed

.25 mg of liquidex ed.

Using clomid post cycle to get your natural test levels up and going.

This should be very safe and you should get good results, so long as you are training hard, dieting right and getting plenty of rest.

Good luck

Nautica

Originally posted by liqidxtc

So injesting the paper strips has the same effect as for example injecting winstrom?

Yes and no. It should have the same effect but taking winny orally is actually only about as 90% effective as injecting, although you will have some debate on the subject since alot of people say that since it is c17aa - that the results should be the same either way.

Nautica