its def not as good as his last one but the best traxx are:

7 - soldier

16 - when the music stops

17 - say what you say<<<the jermaine dupri diss....dre ani't playin

18 - till i collapse<<<<nate dog makes the song

Hailies song is OK....his next Stan its not

Without Me Already played

his last album 10times better

My Hip - Hop Pick of the momement...........Camron - Show U How To Do This pt.2<<<old but i likes......also the Styles from the lox underground traxx are dope

Originally posted by skeemr4

Its not worse...Just different...

I think its a lot deeper, and mature. Not like his older albums at all...His older stuff was just funny. I guess he decided to get a lil more serious.

I agree but the beats in this album don't compare to his last one.....the lyrics are on point I just can't get into the beats on some...but the ones I posted are bangers & lyrics are sharp......all about what ur taste is.....WhiteAmerica,Business,SquareDance,MyDadsGoneCrazy<<i just can't get into......Drips & Superman<.i kinda like....either way better than most Rap albums that have only 3 good songs on em half the time:)

Guest saleen351

dog6 why is MM pissed off at jermane depre? they hate each other? i know nothing of rap.......

Originally posted by saleen351

dog6 why is MM pissed off at jermane depre? they hate each other? i know nothing of rap.......

Dupri...dissed Dre first in a magazine...then dre used this track to get back @ him.here is Dre talkin to Dupri"Ur a Mini Me Wit a bunch of Mini Yous jumping around backyard swiming pools,...over 80million records sold & i didn't have to do it with 10 or 11 yr olds."ding ding Dre won....dupri did a weak track in retaliation making fun of eminem...Dre squashs Dupri on the Eminem track.....another beef is ....Nelly vs KRS-One....<<<no clue how that started....adds life to hip-hop IMO

Originally posted by dog6

Dupri...dissed Dre first in a magazine...then dre used this track to get back @ him.here is Dre talkin to Dupri"Ur a Mini Me Wit a bunch of Mini Yous jumping around backyard swiming pools,...over 80million records sold & i didn't have to do it with 10 or 11 yr olds."ding ding Dre won....dupri did a weak track in retaliation making fun of eminem...Dre squashs Dupri on the Eminem track.....another beef is ....Nelly vs KRS-One....<<<no clue how that started....adds life to hip-hop IMO

Do you have any idea how the Canibus - Em battle started?