Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time To Start Taking Bets. . . . . .

marcid21

OK...so I'm leaving tomorrow (Thursday) on a mini vaca with a bunch of friends, and yes....the dreaded ex....

I've been having anxiety all week about what's gonna happen on this trip...I know someone is bound to tell me to relax and just let shit flow...or better yet, I'm waiting for someone to shove me the crucifix and tell me to stay away from the "CURSE OF THE EX"...

but really, I'd just like to take some bets here and tally it all up. Who has faith in me? Who thinks I can overcum this urge and be the true Fighting Midget I've always been...

now...WHO REALLY HAS FAITH IN ME?!?!?!?!?!?

sweetheart.....baby

i deff have faith in you

what you should do i make all jealous.....now that sounds like a plan

what you say......shall we make up a plan or what

to be or not to be....that is the conclusive questions to all questions

babes I dont know b/c I heare abt the ex alot so I mean I think you may still have a thing for him...IDK:( if so don't hide your feelings and fuck the shit out of him or if I may be wrong blow him off and just enjoy your vacation and have a good time...

btw, why r u going away with ur ex in the first place:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

babes I dont know b/c I heare abt the ex alot so I mean I think you may still have a thing for him...IDK:( if so don't hide your feelings and fuck the shit out of him or if I may be wrong blow him off and just enjoy your vacation and have a good time...

btw, why r u going away with ur ex in the first place:confused:

]

biatch! You're prolly right....eh, nah...you're def right. And of course I know this, but I've done such a good job fighting him all along, I don't want this trip to ruin it.

Going away wasn't a planned thing, a bunch of us planned this a while back, and since we have mutual friends ((it's hard not to when your together for four years)) he landed an invite. I didn't want to protest or anything, cause that just makes me look like a weakling...

But the hour is coming fast, we're leaving soon....and I wanna like jump out of my skin. I hate this fucking feeling!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'll throw 5 grand that it happens the first night . . :tongue: . . .

how bout I collect those 5 g's in a non monetary way....;)

so yeah...ok....this weekend, as irritating as it sometimes was...was not chock full of "the ex"...on the 5 hr ride down to the shore, him and i got drunk and had a druken heart to heart ((no sex kittens, I was not driving)) Botttom line was we both care for each other very deeply, and although we always feel drawn to each other...and blah blah blah, the line has to be drawn somewhere until fate works its magic.

There was a lil' drama when I met a few guys from my hometown ((that I later found out go to the same gym as my ex))...but we got passed all that. And now I'm home, happy as a pig in shit...and still single and free...:D