Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
teamj5

i am starting to think

That kaydup and nyis4meatheads are the same person. I think Carelli just sits here all day typing back and forth to himself having random conversations :laugh:

For real though.....everytime i'm supposed to meet up with K...something "weird" happens.

Sketchy indeed....in that post office drug deal sorta way

:smoke:

See now I am sitting here thinking that TeamJ5 is Carelli too. Because you always say stuff like "I was there and I saw you guys but I didn't come over" Hmmmm makes ya think.

But I hope Carelli isn't you because that means not only does he talk to himself on CP, but on Avalon and NB. That would be a massive number of posts:what:

dude (kaydup) its all a matter of personality, i dont care if you asked me or not

Actually, I'm netiher of you... but i am this guy.

and like i was saying alcohol is the cause and the solution to all of life's problems HOMER J SIMPSON

Oh ok great, because I was worried about you having a double identity. Whew now my day is looking up, red sox won, you don't have a double identity, and my goat that ran away came back this morning. Yup what a day:blank:

Originally posted by puck

im glad bro

now what you say you take a breather with a nice european beer and i know you can find european beer in the states

You can but it doesnt compare to the beer over there. I would like a nice German Dunkel right now mmmmmmmmmm German beer:drool: