Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your dream car

Originally posted by laurie619

TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW. . . :laugh: You are right about seeing "more Hummers and Ferraris than I do M5s" but I just think that they are played out!! I like to be different, and well everyone seems to have a BMW...:rolleyes:

yea I guess if you look at it that way...........

but I can't see how an M5 is played out if you never even see them!

the less expensive ones, yea, I can see that..........but all BMWs aren't the same!! ;)

so would you say Dodge Vipers are played just because everyone and their mother drives a Neon? see my point?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

yea I guess if you look at it that way...........

but I can't see how an M5 is played out if you never even see them!

the less expensive ones, yea, I can see that..........but all BMWs aren't the same!! ;)

so would you say Dodge Vipers are played just because everyone and their mother drives a Neon? see my point?

YEAH I SEE your point. . .however, the M5 has the same body style as all the other BMW. . .so they are all the same in my book* ;)

YEAH I SEE your point. . .however, the M5 has the same body style as all the other BMW. . .so they are all the same in my book* ;)

Here you go again with your stupid ass comments... My Boyfriend Works for BMW so he brings home different cars all the time... The 3 series cars are similar, but the M5 is very different.

If you had a shred of intelligence in the head of yours, you would learn to keep your mouth shut, when you have no clue what you are talking about.

BMW’s are one of the best rides out on the market… They will completely blow your Sabb out of the water, And you probably paid as much if not more then you would have for a nice BMW. Looks like you got Played out…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Here you go again with your stupid ass comments... My Boyfriend Works for BMW so he brings home different cars all the time... The 3 series cars are similar, but the M5 is very different.

If you had a shred of intelligence in the head of yours, you would learn to keep your mouth shut, when you have no clue what you are talking about.

BMW’s are one of the best rides out on the market… They will completely blow your Sabb out of the water, And you probably paid as much if not more then you would have for a nice BMW. Looks like you got Played out…

is this Nicole

LISTEN HERE LITTLE MISS. DRAMA I NEVER STATED THAT THE BMW wasnt a nice ride...MABE you should LEARN TO READ* AND AS FAR AS GETTING PLAYED OUT...I WANTED A SAAAB I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT, IF I WANTED A BMW I WOLD HAVE GOTTEN ONE.....:D

First off : You shouldn't buy a car to be different or the same you should by a car because it drives nice and looks good to you.

I test drove a new bmw m3, corvette , and merc CLK. Let me tell you nothing I mean nothing compares to how the m3 handles. Its so fucking sick. It responds to you like nothing I have ever driven it doesn't even feel like a car it feels like a robotic suit that does what you tell it with endless power. I have a brand new car it is not a bmw but I would like to some day own one. I cant even imagine awesome the m5 is.

Mc Laren F1. Don't know if they still make it but it is/and or was the fastest production car EVER not too long ago. (1-2 years). Carbon Fiber, Titanium, and Aluminum Parts make this not only the fastest but the one of the lightest cars . . . :eek:

LISTEN HERE LITTLE MISS. DRAMA I NEVER STATED THAT THE BMW wasnt a nice ride...MABE you should LEARN TO READ* AND AS FAR AS GETTING PLAYED OUT...I WANTED A SAAAB I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT, IF I WANTED A BMW I WOLD HAVE GOTTEN ONE.....:D

Are you mentally unstable... listen to how retarded you are. You bought a lesser car so that you can be different...

That is like saying well everyone carries a Coach Bag so to be different I am going to buy a Bag at K-mart. What the Hell is with you. You really are a fool...

Ohhh Yeah... My man got hooked up with a loaded M3 for this weekend... It is a '97 but I am not Complaining. Now I know I am having a Great weekend... ;)

TOO BAD HIS POOR ASS CANT GET HIS OWN....:laugh: :laugh:

TOO BAD HIS POOR ASS CANT GET HIS OWN....:laugh: :laugh:

HaHa your so damned funny... Your daddy bought you a car and you think you have money... Nope sorry think again!

He has an older Beemer, he bought it way back when and since he gets cars from the dealer whenever, why buy one... he has his choice of whatevers is available.

He also bought a rather large house at the age of 24. Not exactly a poor man... but if it makes you feel better to think he is, go right ahead. I don't date him for him Money... I date him cause he is a great guy. That's the Bottom Line!

HaHa your so damned funny... Your daddy bought you a car and you think you have money... Nope sorry think again!

He has an older Beemer, he bought it way back when and since he gets cars from the dealer whenever, why buy one... he has his choice of whatevers is available.

He also bought a rather large house at the age of 24. Not exactly a poor man... but if it makes you feel better to think he is, go right ahead. I don't date him for him Money... I date him cause he is a great guy. That's the Bottom Line!

AWW YOUR MUST LOVE YOUR MAN....;) AND MY CAR WAS A GIFT, WHOULD YOU SAY NO TO A GIFT???? HOW DO YOU KNOW I DONT HAVE THE $$$? SHOWS LITTLE THAT YOU KNOW.... :laugh:

AWW YOUR MUST LOVE YOUR MAN....;) AND MY CAR WAS A GIFT, WHOULD YOU SAY NO TO A GIFT???? HOW DO YOU KNOW I DONT HAVE THE $$$? SHOWS LITTLE THAT YOU KNOW.... :laugh:

If you were doing so well and had the money... You wouldn't need Charity.;)

I DIDNT KNOW I HAD THAT....:laugh:

You know what.. this is getting old. Basiclly it comes down to that fact that you have proven yourslef to be a spoiled and superfical person... (Hense the comment about my BF being to poor to own a BMW). I really don't have the time or the patience to deal with you, I am sure no man wants to either... You are single right?;)

I am through with your petty shit... enjoy your gifts and your world of shollowness...

My world is level above that, I have as much as you if not more tangible objects but my mental, and emotional world sores way above yours... Good Man, Great Friends, Great Job, and the list goes on....

Your not worth the energy it takes to type these posts.:laugh: