Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL: Bass:Mint Planet of the drums

Ok, so I've changed my mind... I'm gonna have to catch freeland some other time...

Whos gonna be checkin this out???

Planet of the Drums Tour 2002

Dieselboy(human, palm, philly)

Dara (breakbeat science, bass:mint, moonshine, nyc)

AK1200 (lakeshore recordings, orlando)

MC J Messinian (platinum, substitution, philly)

Knowel (eye2i, bass:mint, nyc)

cover: $15

21+

Doors open at 10:30pm

info:bassmintnyc@hotmail.com

www.breakbeatscience.com

www.gravisfootwear.com

www.planetofthedrums.com

ughhhhhh...i had sooooooooooo badly wanted to go to this party but fuckin 3 more days til im able to go to 21+ events unless we take a quick trip to paterson lol.

Damnit

Damnit!!

such a good fuckin lineup...Dieselboy, Dara and Ak1200 ::drool:: My friend christina is going though (bitch). Well have fun tons of fun.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

:confused:

nope.

I've been trying to get to a dnb party for 3 weeks... and this is going to be a good one... I gotta do what I want to do tonight...

you can see any of those people any time.

Adam freeland hasnt been here since like october.

and additionally, you suck.

:(

wasn't dieselboy only here like once in the year or something? (kris/nathan, reiterate what you were talking about last night)

either way, I want to go to this... sorry sweetie...

jim: if you go we should meetup or something...

ps. its at club shine... 285 W. Broadway @ Canal Street

Originally posted by joeg

wasn't dieselboy only here like once in the year or something? (kris/nathan, reiterate what you were talking about last night)

well im not kris or Rayden but...it is true that Dieselboy dont come around here too too often..i mean u saw the post bout june 26th the Metalheadz tour with Dieselboy boy added so u could always catch him then. My friend christina(i dont even know if she even still posts on here she posted like 3 messages lol) went to the POTD tour at Motion in Philly and said it was one sick fuckin night and not to be missed....and she pretty much knows her drum-n-bass...so i'd take her word most definitely.

either way, I want to go to this... sorry sweetie...

Oh, ok cool. So I guess I'll just either go to Timo maas or stay home on saturday after I move since it doesnt really matter what your friends think/want.

awesome. I didnt feel like seeing howells anyway.

Oh, ok cool. So I guess I'll just either go to Timo maas or stay home on saturday after I move since it doesnt really matter what your friends think/want.

awesome. I didnt feel like seeing howells anyway.

Damn I'm a complete tool sometimes

Is that a joke???

not to fuel this fire... but i mean if you don't feel like coming on sat... maybe i'll NOT cancel my plans for friday night, and sleep in sat morning instead of driving an hour at 9am to help you....

and if I remember right, sat I was celebrating my birthday... I don't think I even need to reiterate what i'm doing for yours... so just watch what you say to me...

Is that a joke???

not to fuel this fire... but i mean if you don't feel like coming on sat... maybe i'll NOT cancel my plans for friday night, and sleep in sat morning instead of driving an hour at 9am to help you....

and if I remember right, sat I was celebrating my birthday... I don't think I even need to reiterate what i'm doing for yours... so just watch what you say to me...

I'll reply in PMs since its none of anyone's business.

joe who the fuck do you think your talking to???? Respect her. she is a grown woman who dont need no disrespect from some 19 yr old ass kid. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by quoth

joe who the fuck do you think your talking to???? Respect her. she is a grown woman who dont need no disrespect from some 19 yr old ass kid. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

stay out of it.

I don't get disrespected like that.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude, quit trying to get laid . . .

:laugh: :laugh: phunk...thats not a problem im happy with the girl i am seeing, i just didnt want to see things get ugly between 2 people i happen to know and like. Sorry if somewhere along the line you thought i was trying to mack it to shannon hehe.

:laugh: :laugh: phunk...thats not a problem im happy with the girl i am seeing, i just didnt want to see things get ugly between 2 people i happen to know and like. Sorry if somewhere along the line you thought i was trying to mack it to shannon hehe.

. . it's my standard issue response to chivalry . . . ;) . . .

well im not kris or Rayden but...it is true that Dieselboy dont come around here too too often..i mean u saw the post bout june 26th the Metalheadz tour with Dieselboy boy added so u could always catch him then. My friend christina(i dont even know if she even still posts on here she posted like 3 messages lol) went to the POTD tour at Motion in Philly and said it was one sick fuckin night and not to be missed....and she pretty much knows her drum-n-bass...so i'd take her word most definitely.

Twice this year already Dieselkiddo's been here. But I've heard REPEATEDLY that POTD is a pretty good tour. *shrugs*