Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Went Out Last Night...

aboyfrombklyn

with the girl from work and we had a great time! Went to a bar, had some margaritas and a bite to eat, checked out David Blaine in Bryant Park, went on the ferris wheel in Toys R Us near Times Square (haha!), and wound up crashing at her place.

It was kinda funny. She wanted me to sleep in her bed, but I refused and took the guest bed, saying that she was nice enough to invite me to sleep over. She refused, so we wound up sleeping together in the guest bed. Nothing happened, we just laid there, held hands, she ran her fingers through my hair, and that's about it. I'm trying not to ruin it with this girl. I just don't know the next step I should take. I know she wants to take it slow and I already feel like maybe I'm pushing it.

Do you think this is wrong to do to my Ex? I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I don't feel guilty at all.

Axl sang it best...

"when you were young and your heart was an open book..you used to say live and let live, you know you did.....but if this ever changing world in which we live in makes you give in and cry...say live and let die..."

role-reversal works wonders (IOW it´s YOU that says to take it slow) in getting her to chase you. but remember, you still want to progress, even if slowly, and not get stuck. if you get stuck she will become frustrated, and at some point, leave, guaranteed. so don´t overdo the "take it slow", mmmmmkay :)!!

congrats again on your choice to get rid of your ex and going for what you want.