Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Sex on the first night...Anything wrong with it???

Recommended Posts

I wonder why many girls are like hell no and vow that they won't have sex on the first night! however, many of them end up doing it anyway. But also b/c most guys (even girls) create the connotation that the girl is a ho or skank. Sex on the first night doesn't mean that females are ho's! IMO, it just means you 2 were feeling each other enough to spark some fire! Do any of you feel that there is something wrong with it. Like women dont want to bust a nut also! :rolleyes::tongue:

Personally, I dont do it, but I don't knock those that do;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done it, but wouldn't ever again...

It's not the whole thing with guys thinking you're easy or whatever, even though that's a definite possibility. It's just too soon, you know?

Sex complicates things. And when you actually want a relationship, and you're just getting to know someone, it's best to keep things as uncomplicated as possible. Not only is "talk" time infringed upon by "fuck" time (lol), it's just sooo easy to think you actually like a person when all you really like is their sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think that having sex on the first night is bad...I think that we're all adults and we should start acting like adults..I also believe that judge of character is extremely important in making a sexual decision..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

so long as it's not 1.5 minutes and then off to bed...:tongue:

tell us why...

as for me...it's rarely worked out to be a positive result but it has happened...

k I wont do it if I expect something further...:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think its anything bad and like some of said its the chemistry between people that sparks the interest. and also you can define this relationship as a sesual and it doesnt mean that she is a ho or your a player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

as for me...it's rarely worked out to be a positive result but it has happened...

That's exactly it... except for me it *never* worked out to be a positive result... but hey, there are people who are married that slept together the first night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

That's exactly it... except for me it *never* worked out to be a positive result... but hey, there are people who are married that slept together the first night.

Yep yep you and I think so much alike my dear! ....except for that coke vs trees debate :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

I wonder why many girls are like hell no and vow that they won't have sex on the first night! however, many of them end up doing it anyway. But also b/c most guys (even girls) create the connotation that the girl is a ho or skank. Sex on the first night doesn't mean that females are ho's! IMO, it just means you 2 were feeling each other enough to spark some fire! Do any of you feel that there is something wrong with it. Like women dont want to bust a nut also! :rolleyes::tongue:

Personally, I dont do it, but I don't knock those that do;)

ok, i´ll try to explain my "poor horny girls" theory to you

tastyt, don´t read ;)

well, society makes the poor horny girls feel guilty for having sexual desire while dudes glorify it. when a girl finally decides that society has no control of their life they break free and enjoy all kinds of sexual freedom. behind every innocent face there is a little slut inside. some girls are afraid to break out of it, but once they do they're out for good because there is nothing better than sexual freedom.

also, deep down, all women are sluts (in the hands of the right man). all of them will fuck for something - typically the feeling of love - but often times cash, body type, marriage possibilities, or some other fantasy.

there is no such thing as love - it's all business for pleasure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

also, deep down, all women are sluts (in the hands of the right man). all of them will fuck for something - typically the feeling of love - but often times cash, body type, marriage possibilities, or some other fantasy.

there is no such thing as love - it's all business for pleasure.

OK this is the most stupidist comment I have heard...deep down we are all sluts inside..are you fucking kidding me? This just shows what a misogynist, chauvinist pig you are and what mentality you possess. So very said that men think like this these days...It fucken pisses me off to the highest degree:biggun: :mad3:

sorry hun but for that comment you get :peeright:tastey:peeleft:

Do you really believe there is no such thing as love?:rolleyes::confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

well, society makes the poor horny girls feel guilty for having sexual desire while dudes glorify it. when a girl finally decides that society has no control of their life they break free and enjoy all kinds of sexual freedom. behind every innocent face there is a little slut inside. some girls are afraid to break out of it, but once they do they're out for good because there is nothing better than sexual freedom.

also, deep down, all women are sluts (in the hands of the right man). all of them will fuck for something - typically the feeling of love - but often times cash, body type, marriage possibilities, or some other fantasy.

there is no such thing as love - it's all business for pleasure.

i dont know what troubles me more:

a) that you truly believe in what you just said

or

B) that you may have put this up here for effect and reaction

either way...it's kind scary and upsetting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to always say just go with the flow and who cares...but in this day and age, people need to be more careful about sleeping around...i've hooked up with hot guys after knowing them for a day, but never have gone so far as to have sex with them...now that's a little too much for me...maybe i'm old-fashioned..whatever....:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

so long as it's not 1.5 minutes and then off to bed...:tongue:

tell us why...

as for me...it's rarely worked out to be a positive result but it has happened...

i slept with my girl on the first date and ended up being with her for six years. So, i def. think theres nothing wrong with it. If its meant to be, it meant to be...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

i dont know what troubles me more:

a) that you truly believe in what you just said

or

B) that you may have put this up here for effect and reaction

either way...it's kind scary and upsetting...

haha i like pushing buttons... yeah i know i´m a nutcase :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

haha i like pushing buttons... yeah i know i´m a nutcase :)

umm... :rolleyes: you def. believe that in your head... just easier to say you're a "nutcase" then to admit you're an asshole...

just the pennies... :D:blank:

now.

on to other matters.

i think tommy put it best...

I believe in the rules that dictate human interaction , there are no ABSOLUTES....I believe its all about chemistry & being spontaneous & sometimes people just mesh together & its inevitable. I think it can happen without labeling someone a "slut" or "easy"

when you connect with someone the first time you meet them, there can't be set guidelines, but everyone should def. be verrry careful. some people have bad experiences and some people have good ones... whatever works i guess... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×