Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex on the first night...Anything wrong with it???

fierydesire

how refreshing.... yes, on a first date... once it wasn't really a "date" per say, more like I met him through friends earlier that night.... it was amazing... something about when you meet someone and are extremely attracted to them for whatever reason wow anyway still friends but I'm weird like that I stay friends with everyone as long as they're agreeable... afterall, if they were worth my time for whatever reason, then why not be friends?...

never regret...just take it in stride

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by tastey

ok, i´ll try to explain my "poor horny girls" theory to you

tastyt, don´t read ;)

well, society makes the poor horny girls feel guilty for having sexual desire while dudes glorify it. when a girl finally decides that society has no control of their life they break free and enjoy all kinds of sexual freedom. behind every innocent face there is a little slut inside. some girls are afraid to break out of it, but once they do they're out for good because there is nothing better than sexual freedom.

also, deep down, all women are sluts (in the hands of the right man). all of them will fuck for something - typically the feeling of love - but often times cash, body type, marriage possibilities, or some other fantasy.

there is no such thing as love - it's all business for pleasure.

I don't have much knowledge or experience toward this area but from what i know and understand i will have to second this (agree)

Originally posted by fierydesire

I wonder why many girls are like hell no and vow that they won't have sex on the first night! however, many of them end up doing it anyway. But also b/c most guys (even girls) create the connotation that the girl is a ho or skank. Sex on the first night doesn't mean that females are ho's! IMO, it just means you 2 were feeling each other enough to spark some fire! Do any of you feel that there is something wrong with it. Like women dont want to bust a nut also! :rolleyes: :tongue:Personally, I dont do it, but I don't knock those that do;)

imo... there is no set protocol... i think / feel each situation is different and it all depends on just that...

What I'm always confused about is why guys are considered "lucky" if they get laid on the first night when girls are considered "sluts". They both did the same thing.

It is very true that it can complicate things. If you both want it to turn into more than just a fuck, how do you take a step back to work on the relationship when all you wanna do is screw each other's brains out??