Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys please tell me

fierydesire

Originally posted by phatman

oh...this is one of those posts that should be addressed to boys and not men...cuz any man that does that is a boy...

Grrrr... men- excuse me, boys- who don't even bother trying blow goats!!! :hang::finger2:

Another reason might be general cluelessness about what to do.

Originally posted by tastyt

Grrrr... men- excuse me, boys- who don't even bother trying blow goats!!! :hang::finger2:

Another reason might be general cluelessness about what to do.

i love it when you get angry...;)

she's sexy,she's sassy...she's tasty...yum!

I have an answer for why I'd do it...

just to piss you off. :tongue:

then i'd roll over, giggling, and fall asleep knowing you're mad enough to split the heavens apart haha :D

You know i'm all about fucking WITH people, even when i'm fucking em.;)

...but guaranteed i'd be back in 10 minutes to do it again the RIGHT way. [and to save my own life from your wrath!]

Youd be surprised to know that many many people dont even know how to have sex/make love outside the realm of basic intercourse.

Some just lay there...some are in and out faster then you can boil and egg. Some have disorders...fears...

and some just dont know what to do.

If your unsatisfied....teach and share...with openmindness

Its alot easier to call someone a bad lover...then it is to assist in the crafting of their sexual talents :licker:

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Youd be surprised to know that many many people dont even know how to have sex/make love outside the realm of basic intercourse.

Some just lay there...some are in and out faster then you can boil and egg. Some have disorders...fears...

Its alot easier to call someone a bad lover...then it is to assist in the crafting of their sexual talents :licker:

that may be one of the wisest things i have heard on this board in a long long time...i hope people take a good long listen to what you just said...very well put...

Originally posted by gothzane

:clap2: