Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If a woman slaps a man... Is he wrong for slapping her back??

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

:confused:

I think yea

I agree- I don't think it's right for anyone to introduce violence into a relationship but seriously, when you compare physical strength... a slap is just that, it stings for a few but it's not biggie... if a guy were to slap a woman on the other hand, he could easily do some damage... I thought I might have had a broken nose once from a "slap"... so I have to say yes, he should keep his hands to himself.

It is wrong to lay a hand on anyone no matter what sex they are unless it is in self-defense.

I guess if the woman out weighed him by 100 lbs then he might need to do some thing to protect himself or at least run.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think it is right for a woman to slap a man if he has slapped her first???

Nautica

hmm...well good question..I would slap the guy back for slapping me..I dont take the bullshit...but then again I know Im being double standardish..cause men shouldnt hit women but if he slapped her first then I say yeah she should smack the asshole:rolleyes: :tongue:

First and foremost it depends on the situation.

I always believed that a man should not raise his hands to a woman.

BUT

I have seen instances where a woman deserved a good smack.

Now my question is, why should a woman be allowed to introduce the violent element without reprecussion? Why should she be allowed to let the handle fly and him not - that's a double standard.

My favorite line is from Chris Rock:

"You may not be able to hit a woman, but nothing says you cant shake the shit out of 'em"

I've never been slapped but one of my ex's got physical in an argument once and I just walked away. I dont think I would really know until it happened but odds are, I'm walking away again - things should never get that bad...

hmm...well good question..I would slap the guy back for slapping me..I dont take the bullshit...but then again I know Im being double standardish..cause men shouldnt hit women but if he slapped her first then I say yeah she should smack the asshole:rolleyes: :tongue:

I hate to say it cause I know it's wrong, but hellz yeah I'd do it too.

Yeah, but I asked you if you thought it was "right" not if you would or would not slap him.

Nautica

It depends how hard she hits and what she intends to do to you. Some girls do the social you-piss-me-off slap, which might sting a little but doesn't cause harm...

but don't kid yourself. there are some girls who can do some real damage out there, esp if they hit you just right.

I'm a peaceful guy... i don't look for fights and i don't like dealing with people trying to incite them, but i have hit a girl back in the past. Slugged her unconscious, in fact. Am i proud of it? no.

but i did give her fair warning NEVER to touch my face, but she felt the need to push my limit three times in a row. That is a serious act of disrespect to hit someone in the face. A playful slap i would get very angry over as well.

But yeah if a girl hits me because she is mad and intends to do damage, she must also feel a need to attempt to dominate the arena of physical combat with me.

She's going to really get fucked up is all i can say.

You know I have only been slapped once in my life and that was back in high school because I back talked to my mom. Never did it again. But at the same time she tried to do it again but I caught her wrist. I never hit a girl for any reason, do not plan on it. i 'd rather break my hand hitting a wall than living knowing I hit a girl. Thereis not a girl alive that could not kick my ass. I've gotten into fight with guys for slapping a girl, have not always won but the cause was just.

Answer to the question: A guy should never hit/slap a girl for any reason. so yes he is wrong. Cause in the long run he most likely deserved it.

Like the saying goes "Do unto others, as you would have those do unto you". Man, Woman, it doesn't matter. Someone slaps me, be prepared for a back-hand.

I think it's silly how most woman double standard themselves. What gives you the right to put your hands on someone? The only woman that would EVER, EVER be aloud to slap me and get away with it is my mother.

So since most woman and men would disagree, would it be ok if I didn't slap a woman who slapped me back, but kick her in her ass???

Originally posted by webeclubbin

I think it's silly how most woman double standard themselves. What gives you the right to put your hands on someone? The only woman that would EVER, EVER be aloud to slap me and get away with it is my mother.

Amen brother!

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Like the saying goes "Do unto others, as you would have those do unto you". Man, Woman, it doesn't matter. Someone slaps me, be prepared for a back-hand.

So since most woman and men would disagree, would it be ok if I didn't slap a woman who slapped me back, but kick her in her ass???

how about your wife?

depends if she has a good reason to slap you or not... i would say if she slaps you because she walks in on you fucking another girl, you would have no business slapping her back but if she slaps you for no reason then its a different story. i still wouldnt say its ok to slap her back but that could be debated.

Originally posted by covetoys

If you are going to get physical with someone, why waste your energy on a slap, when there are many other physical releases that are much more pleasurable?

You always have the answer!...lol...

I think that under no circumstances should a man slap a woman...although she isn't acting like a lady by slapping him, he should be the gentleman and walk away...most of the time he can do a lot more damage to her than the other way around!

I've been introduced to the whole element of man hitting woman, woman hitting woman. . .and i really could care less about traditions and such.

Of course if someone, anyone, brings violence into the equation, one must expect repercussions (vagina or not).

(then there's the topic of abuse. . .which is completley different, but another story)

whats not right is not who is hitting who. . .its the violence.

moving an argument from a verbal disagreement to physical violence is distasteful... why not work things out rationally?

i guess some people are more slaves to their emotions than others... i am a pascifist, and i believe hitting a woman is wrong.

i do believe in self defense though, ie restraining someone who is attacking you.

never under any circumstances should a man hit a women. in my opinion it is the lowest thing that a man could do,regardless of the womens size and her reasoning behind hitting you, it's LOW. you wanna release some energy find your own size. violence doesn't settle things, instead makes them worse, there is a much more affective way to settle an argument, by simply discussing it, using the right words and emotions. One of my ex's slapped me before, not playfully, the only reaction I had was to stand there and ask for more. I think once you hit, you cross the invisible boundry of respect towards you, I'd much rather walk away and keep my dignity, then lower myself to a level of a scum bag.

Abusers should be :blown:

I admit to have slapped a few guys in the past, but they totally deserved it....if they were to hit me back in return, it would defeat the purpose of my original slap.....I've never been hit by a guy, but there were plenty of times when I deserved it :rolleyes: