Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here used to go to NASA?

I can't tell you that I went kus back then ... I was doing the club scene in Miami. Back when it was good of course but, I'm friends with one of the guys who threw the NASA parties... and most of my good friends would go to it and I got to hear all the good dirt about that place..when they would call me.... I wish NYC would of stayed that way, but oh well everything must change right?????

hahahahahahaha MOBY that's kuel before he became SENOR MOBY BLA..BLA..BLA .......you don't know how many people I know that talk about that night ... poor MOBY he must have a new asshole by now... :>)

Originally posted by go411

I can't tell you that I went kus back then ... I was doing the club scene in Miami. Back when it was good of course but, I'm friends with one of the guys who threw the NASA parties... and most of my good friends would go to it and I got to hear all the good dirt about that place..when they would call me.... I wish NYC would of stayed that way, but oh well everything must change right?????

Which guy are you friends with?

Nocturnal Audio+Sensory Awakening hell yeah!! i was there numerous times in early '93, nothing compares to those days!! nothing!!! ani (on-e back then) used spin sum dope ass shit those nights...

remember>>>>>>

nasa.lego.front.gif

nasa.today.gif

nasa.fedaration.gif

oohhh the memories.. :( :( :(

Originally posted by wakeup

yea moby is a great artist and i dont blame him for "selling out" as some say. not only can the guy spin records but he can play instruments. by the way im 26 so i am old enough

YEAH HIS A GREAT ARTIST ....... BUT CAN HE BE ANYMORE MAINSTREAM ????? I'M OVER MOBY!!!! ....

MAYBE HIS RESTAURANT WILL MAKE UP FOR THE TURN OFF...

Yes i use to go to NASA,

But even Worse

I use to go to AREA

Aka Vinyl,

area was the first ART DECO Dance Club, in the former building of Vinyl, anyway, it was cool back than, and was a Well known HOT SPOT, one of the Legendary clubs sometimes over looked.

NASA DB>>>>>YUM