Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Vocal IDSs???

DJMikeE

1) new vocal.......line in the chorus says

"I know I cant change you, so I must be wasting my time...." Sounds like itll be huge.

2) Anyone know who made the new remix of Dirty Cash???? (Money Talks......money talks....)

Originally posted by DJMikeE

1) new vocal.......line in the chorus says

"I know I cant change you, so I must be wasting my time...." Sounds like itll be huge.

2) Anyone know who made the new remix of Dirty Cash???? (Money Talks......money talks....)

We (Masi & Mello) did the Dirty Cash RMX. Only a handfull of dj's have it right now. It's being pressed up on vinyl right now. It's a white label called "DIRTY" by MM. It has only been played for the past 3 weeks. Some one else might have done a Dirty Cash mix because we didn't have it done for the conference in Miami & we never gave a copy to Morillo!

Where did you hear it being played? Please respond back. I'm curious if there was another remix done. Our mix is REALLY PHAT. Watch out for it. I'll send you a copy when it comes out. (In a few weeks)

Thank you!:D

Yes, then you must of heard our (Masi & Mello) version. JP has been playing it. He is one of the few dj's that has it. I'm glad that you all like it. I'll see what I can do about getting out some copies. We really didn't want to get it out yet. It's still being pressed up.

And yes again. Kirk Lopez is another one of the few dj's that has our "DIRTY CASH" Rmx! I guess the one that you all have been hearing is ours (Masi & Mello). I don't want to sound cocky but, the mix is REALLY REALLY PHAT!

Hey, djmikebugout, I'll definately send you and the rest of you a copy. Please just give me a couple of weeks. I want to see that the vinyl is just about done before we give promo's out.:eek: