Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.cooljunkie. New York Launch Party - June 1st

cooljunkie

We want to invite you all to the launch party for the New York version of .cooljunkie.

The party is at Level on Saturday June 1st, and will feature George Acosta as well as our own DeckJunkie Sean Bauzay!

CJ members (click here to sign up) get free entry before midnight and an open bar from 10-11pm. Sean will be spinning from 10-12, so arrive early for free booze and some quality prog house and breaks.

See you there,

Nick .junkie.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cooljunkie

We want to invite you all to the launch party for the New York version of .cooljunkie.

The party is at Level on Saturday June 1st, and will feature George Acosta as well as our own DeckJunkie Sean Bauzay!

CJ members (click here to sign up) get free entry before midnight and an open bar from 10-11pm. Sean will be spinning from 10-12, so arrive early for free booze and some quality prog house and breaks.

See you there,

Nick .junkie.

so the NYC party is in miami:confused:

...and of course not forgetting the other resident & guest DJ's........

On June 1st in addition to NYJunkie Launch Party in the Boiler Room - purpleindigo & pimp-djs in association with Level presents:

LEVOLUTION

BLUE ROOM 10pm - Midnight Progressive House

FRED V - Belgium (pimp-djs / Palaedium)

BLUE ROOM Midnight - Close Hip Hop

Tom LaRoc - NFA

BOILER ROOM Midnight - Close RnB

Tony Touchtone

MEZZANINE 10pm - Close Uplifting & Hard House

Jimmy Toural (pimp-djs)

Lee Cakebread (pimp-djs / Peaceman Records)

Rhyan Paul (N2 Records)

ROOM 1235 10pm - Close Trance

George Acosta (Ultra Records)

Ariel Baund

As always complimentary admission B4 midnight with RSVP email and a 10pm-11pm open bar.....

See our post closer to the time or contact us at: info@purpleindigo.com

Both parties are gonna be great so see you there!!!!!!!

i will def. be there june 1...to see jimmy tear the roof off once again...that is the week of my bday, and since i will be depressed about turning 25, i will need some nasty house to me bring up!!! i will be the drunk white cuban hanging on to the railing of the mezzanine....:drunk:

Dear Mr Matas,

I don't think you will!!!!

Here at purpleindigo we have decided to give YOU and your guests - Level 6 for the evening for a super VIP birthday party!!

Oh and don't worry about missing Jimmy - we have the sound piped up there!!

As always - the pimps deliver the goods!! (just ask Joey!!):laugh:

Mail your list to the usual address: mail@purpleindigo.com

We will be the drunk British / Belgium / America DJ's and soon to be married Mr n Mrs purpleindigo on the mezzanine, in the Blue Room, Main Room and Level 6!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks alot rhyan, as usual u bring good music and good times to ur guest!!! thanks alot for the "hook up" to level 6...i will email u the list next week as soon as i get a clearer picture of the guests...thanks again rhyan, class act as always!!! and i will also be attending ur awesome pool party that same week!! keep bringing great entertainment and djs to ur events....:aright:

Guest blackstar

hey, i heard that sean guy play at Billboard....

he was out of hand...

he blew that place up all night...

definetely a must see...

:blown: <--hehe

haha.. INVASION!!

... heh.. I've been here for a while.. I just come n go... ;)

..and hell yeah .. you need to get yo ass up here... Your lucky self will finally get to meet ME!!! :tongue:

..but yeah.. we'll have to see about getting your ish to some promoters...

So is the cooljunkieNY site up and running yet? hmmm........I think i'm heading back up north for DT vs DH on June 29th, you want me to interview the DJs? Feel free to set up the arrangements...................:laugh: