Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot piss test ?- help

Heres the situation:

Clean for 5 weeks, then smoked 5 one hitters 8 days ago...

The test will not be for at least 2 more weeks.

Is pot 30 days regardless of dosage? Or will 5 hits get out with in 2-3 weeks? Any help would be appreciated.

I know you can take stuff to beat the test but put that aside for now...

Thanks.

go to any pharmacy and get a diet pill called Naiason. Not sure how u spell it but u can pronounce it the way i wrote it. it's only $6 which is very cheap compared to the other $30 cleaning kits and it WORKS. let me know how everything works out :)

What is your body fat and how is your metabolism. Those are the key factors.

THC is stored in the fatty tissue in the body. The only way to rid the body of these metabolites is to raise your metabolism.

Here is what I would suggest. First of all do not waste you money with the crap sold in stores that supposedly cleans your urine.

1) Start eating very regularly. 6-8 meals a day until your test. This does not mean big meals, but something that will help keep up your metabolism.

2) Workout. Hit the weights very hard and Start doing as much cardio as possible.

3) 3 days before your test completely quit all activity, be as lazy as possible. Working out clears the system of metabolites but it does it by putting the metabolites in the blood stream and then excreting them through the urine. If there is any traces of THC left in your body this close to the test we want it stored in the fat cells and not in the blood stream.

4) The last 2 days up to your test eat lots of red meat. The contains creatine which will raise the creatinine in your system. Creatinine is sometimes checked to make sure your urine is not diluted.

5) The most important factor. Dilute your urine. This needs to be done with lots and lots of water. No need to start the night before, but the morning of get up early and start drinking. Continue drinking water until your urine is completely clear and continue on to your test.

6) You can color your urine by taking vitamin B, but an experiience tester can tell by the color that you have taken vitamins. But just tell him you always take vitamins. btw it is not uncommon for urine to be clear.

7) Last, but not least. Do not give the first or the last of the stream - these will have the most metalites. Start pissing in the toilet, cut it off, pee in the cup until full, and then finish in the toilet.

8) Sometimes you can dilute too much so they will make you wait until your urine will give a testable sample, but don't worry it wait around and keep trying until it works. If they as why your urine is diluted - Tell them straight up - you always drink alot of water it is good for the kidneys and over all bodily functions.

And do not act like you know anything about testing procedures or that you are worried. Just play dumb.

Good luck

nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

What is your body fat and how is your metabolism. Those are the key factors.

THC is stored in the fatty tissue in the body. The only way to rid the body of these metabolites is to raise your metabolism.

Here is what I would suggest. First of all do not waste you money with the crap sold in stores that supposedly cleans your urine.

1) Start eating very regularly. 6-8 meals a day until your test. This does not mean big meals, but something that will help keep up your metabolism.

2) Workout. Hit the weights very hard and Start doing as much cardio as possible.

3) 3 days before your test completely quit all activity, be as lazy as possible. Working out clears the system of metabolites but it does it by putting the metabolites in the blood stream and then excreting them through the urine. If there is any traces of THC left in your body this close to the test we want it stored in the fat cells and not in the blood stream.

4) The last 2 days up to your test eat lots of red meat. The contains creatine which will raise the creatinine in your system. Creatinine is sometimes checked to make sure your urine is not diluted.

5) The most important factor. Dilute your urine. This needs to be done with lots and lots of water. No need to start the night before, but the morning of get up early and start drinking. Continue drinking water until your urine is completely clear and continue on to your test.

6) You can color your urine by taking vitamin B, but an experiience tester can tell by the color that you have taken vitamins. But just tell him you always take vitamins. btw it is not uncommon for urine to be clear.

7) Last, but not least. Do not give the first or the last of the stream - these will have the most metalites. Start pissing in the toilet, cut it off, pee in the cup until full, and then finish in the toilet.

8) Sometimes you can dilute too much so they will make you wait until your urine will give a testable sample, but don't worry it wait around and keep trying until it works. If they as why your urine is diluted - Tell them straight up - you always drink alot of water it is good for the kidneys and over all bodily functions.

And do not act like you know anything about testing procedures or that you are worried. Just play dumb.

Good luck

nautica

With all that in mind, since pot clinges to yout fat cells, take this dietary suppliment called lecithin with niacin both vitimis, it emulsifies your dietary fat, you daily fat intake, so it is there but it is so broken diwn vey hard to detect. If your skoing antaking the vitimis, your daily pot intake will be broken down eery day. I woudl double the recommened dose on the bottle when I was going toget testing like 3-4 days b4 goodlucjk

Originally posted by perns2002

Just so you know, lecithin is a vitmin it doesnt show up it is all natural..........

True, i have neve thought of that one. I am going to have to check it out. Have you seen any studies about lecithin, if so would you mind posting a link.

Thanks

nautica