Clubplanet Nightlife Community

philly clubs

Hi my boyfriend andi are going to philly for the weekend? where should we go clubbing?

and what time are the clubs open too really?

i saw on the internet Club Motion which looked cool, and i thought maybe.. well he is 21 and i am 20 so shampoo is out even though i really wanted to go there.. anyway , any suggestions.. PLEASE!!!!

Listen don't bother with the phili scene.....it's shit...the vibe is horrible and the music? Let's not EVEN!

Let me say that the people....PLAIN...nothing but copies...nothing but a bunch of PHUGLY broads who dress in bang-bang polyester gear...all look the same....all act the same...know NOTHING about fashion or music...just about bangin, friends & getting wasted. blah.

It's sad.

Let me clarify it for you in simpler terms...100% GRATED CHEESE.

okay sooo i did'nt get to see the replies before i went to philly..

we went to motion on Friday.. SUCKED

and then Shampoo on Sunday.. SUCKED!!

but even worse not to offend anyone, but the people are really nasty, seriously the rudest people i have ever met. my boyfriend and i were shocked!!!

we would ask someone a question and they would just stare at us with a blank expression and not answer even if we repeated the question.. if we actually got someone to engage in a conversation, i guess there is a 30sec. attention span in philly, because right smack in the middle of a convo, they would just turn away, or even walk away, while we were mid sentence.. WTF... i really really don't get these ppl

lastly .. WHERE IS EVERYONE???? we drove around philly on friday night and could not find anyone anywhere outside, doing anything???? WTF, and the people drive REALLY REALLY Slow..

My fav. part of philly was our amazing hotel room, the water ice, and cheese steaks without!!!

Originally posted by asbrasileiras

Listen don't bother with the phili scene.....it's shit...the vibe is horrible and the music? Let's not EVEN!

Then why do you even bother to read the Philly board on CP? Where are you from? Where did you spend your weekend?

Babylov143 - To answer your question, everyone was at the shore this weekend. Nonetheless, Motion and Shampoo always suck. And yes, they are rude in that town. As for the limited attention span, I never noticed it before, so maybe you were just boring to talk to. Glad you knew how to order your steak!

Originally posted by chine1

heheheheh, nah, thats chine7.

are you a *****head?????

I stopped reading that board because of you, your cheesy friends and the senseless babble that you constantly litter the board with. Haven't you noticed that the board no longer has anything interesting to read? You and your cronies have driven everything and everyone interesting away from the board.

PLEASE stay off of CP, for the love of the city, I beg you.

Originally posted by babylov143

we went to motion on Friday.. SUCKED

and then Shampoo on Sunday.. SUCKED!!

but even worse not to offend anyone, but the people are really nasty, seriously the rudest people i have ever met. my boyfriend and i were shocked!!!

we would ask someone a question and they would just stare at us with a blank expression and not answer even if we repeated the question.. if we actually got someone to engage in a conversation, i guess there is a 30sec. attention span in philly, because right smack in the middle of a convo, they would just turn away, or even walk away, while we were mid sentence.. WTF... i really really don't get these ppl

lastly .. WHERE IS EVERYONE???? we drove around philly on friday night and could not find anyone anywhere outside, doing anything???? WTF, and the people drive REALLY REALLY Slow..

My fav. part of philly was our amazing hotel room, the water ice, and cheese steaks without!!!

I rest my case!

And as for you gumby....I mean gumbo.....I don't come on here to read these forums....I just come on here to bust chops & state facts. :D

no we are not boring.. it was'nt like casual conversation. it would be like for example ....

we were talking to this guy on line waiting to get into shampoo, and he was telling us where in jersey he lived,and i asked if it was bya town i know, and he turned around and ignored me.. another example is we were'nt sure if they had a coat check so we asked a group of ppl, they all stood there and stared at us, so we repeated the question nicely "excuse me do you by any chance know if they have a coat check here" and still no response.. another example, these ppl came up to us and asked if they could borrow our lights, so we lent them to them , and then they asked us how to do a move, so my boyfriend was explaining it to the guy and he walked away. weird reallyodd.. i don't understand these ppl.. there are more examples such as at a dinner we sat down and ordered a choc. milkshake, we asked the lady waitress 20 mins later if she was gonna bring it, her response was a funny look in our direction and then a rude comment... we were ordering take out food, along with our milkshake, and the guy at the cashier had our food for around 15 mins, and as we are standing there, never told us that it was ours and that it was done, i asked him is that our order finnallyand then he reluctantly gave it tous.. i dunno what is wrong with some ppl over there

lastly .. WHERE IS EVERYONE???? we drove around philly on friday night and could not find anyone anywhere outside, doing anything????

its called MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, sweetie. everyone was at the shore. you picked the wrong weekend to stay inland

no we are not boring.. it was'nt like casual conversation. it would be like for example ....

we were talking to this guy on line waiting to get into shampoo, and he was telling us where in jersey he lived,

new jersey? enough said.

Originally posted by nifer

new jersey? enough said.

You beat me to it. I am also finding this story difficult to believe. My first clue is that there was a line at Shampoo. Where exactly did you order takeout from a waitress?

are you guys from philly too???

okay that guy was from jersey, but what i said was the people inside PHILLY!! i really don't going around asking ppl where they live. the diner on arch street, went to condom kingdom on south street where we were ignored.the people there are just nasty and you guys are proving it!!!

are you guys from philly too???

okay that guy was from jersey, but what i said was the people inside PHILLY!! i really don't going around asking ppl where they live. the diner on arch street, went to condom kingdom on south street where we were ignored.the people there are just nasty and you guys are proving it!!!

:laugh:

i've never noticed a rudeness problem......hmmm.....

but everyone was away, down the shore. sorry you didnt have a blast.

and, fyi- gumbo- my 'group' doesnt go on that board anymore, cause we dont really do the philly scene anymore. so- if i (or we) frightened you away, grow some nads.

why didn't you say that it was the diner on arch? yeah they are pretty rude at the diner on arch. the diner on arch is actually pretty famous for being rude. i hate the diner on arch. stay away from the diner on arch

well i'm just gonna stay right down here in good old NEW YORK CITY!! with big clubs, nice ppl , and good service!! AND plus the city is big enough that you could'nt blame the empty streets on everyone going down to the shore!! i'm sorry i just don't understand that, how can you say the whole city went down to the shore??

Originally posted by chine1

so- if i (or we) frightened you away, grow some nads.

the only thing you have scared anyone with is that pic of you on the front page of the daily news. remember that? and my nads are proportional to my body thank you!

well i'm just gonna stay right down here in good old NEW YORK CITY!! with big clubs, nice ppl , and good service!! AND plus the city is big enough that you could'nt blame the empty streets on everyone going down to the shore!! i'm sorry i just don't understand that, how can you say the whole city went down to the shore??

You mean to tell me that "CAR-MEL" popcorn & heart clogging cheese steak sandwiches haven't convinced you otherwise?

Damn shame!