Clubplanet Nightlife Community

russian blondes

raffieb

i need a skinny, lengthy, russian girl with total blond hair that slicks it back or is short in length. this is my ideal woman. are any of you board members of this "type"...this is definetly my #1 turn on

(and i know cp is not a dating service, but it would be fun to meet some girls at meetups that fit my category for women)

lataz :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Just curious, why Russian.. And no, I'm not a blonde :)

doesn't HAVE to be russian, i just pictured girls of this type bein russian...the blonde part isn't a must but it would be nice....i also love dark features on girls too....dark eyes, hair, tanned skin..ya know the deal ;) do u fit into this category? hehe!

Originally posted by raffieb

doesn't HAVE to be russian, i just pictured girls of this type bein russian...the blonde part isn't a must but it would be nice....i also love dark features on girls too....dark eyes, hair, tanned skin..ya know the deal ;) do u fit into this category? hehe!

Mysteriousss is much hotter than any "Russian blonde" you could be imagining!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Mysteriousss is much hotter than any "Russian blonde" you could be imagining!!!

Heeeeeeeeeey girlie.. Where have you been hiding? Or is it me? LOL.. Hope all is well.. And don't make me blush here :) Oh and I finally remembered my cp password yesterday so I might be around here more.. But you guys are crazy over here LOL.. *hugz*

Originally posted by spragga25

Fuck Russia??

Hi Spragga...the way to say "want to play the nipple game?" in Russian is this:

hotit igrat igru soski...

I think you should fly to Moskva and try it on the Russian chicks there...good luck! ;)

Originally posted by sassa

Hi Spragga...the way to say "want to play the nipple game?" in Russian is this:

hotit igrat igru soski...

I think you should fly to Moskva and try it on the Russian chicks there...good luck! ;)

I might have to - but I've gotta a protective cup before I go!

:laugh::eek:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Shit, i am russian and even i cant say it...:)

LOL. Speaking of Russians...my professor pisses me off too much yesterday in class...called me a "typical Russian girl" and accused me of being full of angst..and then he says all Russians are like this...

What kills me is that I am NOT full of angst nor am I Russian....

Originally posted by raffieb

i need a skinny, lengthy, russian girl with total blond hair that slicks it back or is short in length. this is my ideal woman. are any of you board members of this "type"...this is definetly my #1 turn on

(and i know cp is not a dating service, but it would be fun to meet some girls at meetups that fit my category for women)

lataz :) :) :) :) :)

If your looking for a Russian girl, I would check out Brooklyn! Mad OTB's!

Heeeeeeeeeey girlie.. Where have you been hiding? Or is it me? LOL.. Hope all is well.. And don't make me blush here :) Oh and I finally remembered my cp password yesterday so I might be around here more.. But you guys are crazy over here LOL.. *hugz*

Ohhhh well that explains it- I was wondering what prompted your appearance here, lol! Welcome back girl! :D

I feel very left out coz I have no clue what this nipple game is all about.. Care to fill me in????? Sounds like fun LOL..

Heck yeah...Simple game - You go first and you try to touch where you think my nipple is....

Then it's my turn :)

Absolutely no point to the game - but it's a great icebreaker!!

;)