Clubplanet Nightlife Community

russian blondes

raffieb

ya gavaryoo pa-roosky (actually a little bit) and i'm fluent in armenian, NOT ARMANIAN, big difference cause there is only the country named ARMENIA, not ARMANIA. pisses me off when people say "whats armAnian"...yea but any of u fine ass girlz going to SF tomorrow night? i need some LOVIN, it's been a while.....:unhappy:

you ever try Mail-Order Russians? that is about as authentic as it gets...

Goto the KGB Bar in NYC, used to be a happening joint...east 4th st. somewhere. @ least they have great posters up on the wall.

Now where in brooklyn again? & what is OTB?

Originally posted by raffieb

doesn't HAVE to be russian, i just pictured girls of this type bein russian...the blonde part isn't a must but it would be nice....i also love dark features on girls too....dark eyes, hair, tanned skin..ya know the deal ;) do u fit into this category? hehe!

Russian girls have very very far from tan skin. That girl in your siggy, for instance, doesn't look Russian at all (regardless of whether or not she actually is). However, I've known a lot of Eastern European girls, and while their other featues do indeed tend to be dark, I've never seen one with very light hair or with any ability to tan.

Originally posted by nautilus60

You might not be Russian, but you do sound a little angry here:)

I heard that!

I'm not angry, I'm just stating fact. I live in a town where there are a lot of Russians...the russian girls are big. Almost beefy like. I fear that. :worry: