Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sticky: Summer Maddness/Quoth's 21st b-day Roll Call!!

Ok so maybe my name is QuOth and not DaVe and i cant sticky things lol...

but fuckin...there are UMPTEEN MILLION threads bout the party itself Sunday may 26th at Exit..i see on like million different threads a million different people going.

I wanna know whose going and who will be there to hear some kickass Trance,techno,house, and drum-n-bass and to help buy me some birthday drinks damnit hehe..It'd be good to put some names with faces cause theres a lot of newbie and old skool cp people i would still love to meet (but who may not love to meet me haha)

so just post on here a yee or nay if you are going. Thanx.

:D :D :D

Quoth, sorry bro.........

If it were anywhere else, I would be there. Get a little pregame going and I will be there to get you started, but there isn't any chance in hell I am going to spend $45 to hang out at .... when there is plenty of other shit going on.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Quoth, sorry bro.........

If it were anywhere else, I would be there. Get a little pregame going and I will be there to get you started, but there isn't any chance in hell I am going to spend $45 to hang out at .... when there is plenty of other shit going on.

dude..be a patriot..spend $45..i mean its mike and george..and me..and eddie...and despina..and smoke..and maybe shook..and maybe mags..come onnnnnnnnn

::bump::

SO...

anyone else happen to be shellin out this money and going tonight??

if so...

fuckin introduce yerself and buy me a drink hehe

1:30-2ish by the bar on the 1st floor right side...opposite of the bathroom side bar... -courtesy of glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

;) ;) ;)

HAPPY BiRTHDAY!!!!!! MiKE!!!! :D

oh shit hey now!!! :laugh:

That surely got my attention.

Tonight is the night...

come one come all...

The largest game of TAG ever played will be tonight. :tongue:

Originally posted by zekefreak

can't say I know who any of you are but I'll be there. can't fucking wait, should be an insane night.

bro like 1:30-2am-ish scout out the first floor bar...look for a TECHNICS shirt and introduce yerself...or if u just see mad people together conversing...just ask if they are from clubplanet. peace.

hey still haven't met you man.. couldn't find you guys at roxy a while back.. but i got myself and a bunch of newbies coming with me tonite... btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!... oh yeah.. NE word on a v b yet?.. i think draper's gonna take his place... mebbe draper all night long??? :laugh: :laugh:

i'll see if i can find ya guys again.. if not try me and my friends in front of the speakers to the left of the 1st floor bar... uhmm okie