Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Improv and then some....

First of all, I'd like to thank Germy for the complimentary tix to the improv. The first guy was....sorta dry and a bit too excited when it came to talking about lil kids. sorta scary. anyway the 2nd guy (totally forgot his name but DAMN funny!), he was a RIOT!! from his facial expressions down to his hand motions, the guy had me in tears.

Modern....nice place great music provided by Buster himself. ruth, gina, arthur, ed, krish, sung, and friends. it was great seeing you there. I especially had a ball with your friends arthur. They sure are fun ppl. btw arthur, the fact that, that girl lauren used your friend to get to me....makes me sick:O). Disgusted even. I hope you found your car alright man, your friends and i were a bit worried that the guy that babbled on and on about his life outside of quick pita...might've found "your trunk." lol! Anyway, I definitely need more nights out like this.....minus the effing road work that was going on! That sheeit got mah blood boiling!!!oooo, grrrrr, grrrrr. arf, arf.

xoxox,

Prof. CJ lovedumps

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

First of all, I'd like to thank Germy for the complimentary tix to the improv. The first guy was....sorta dry and a bit too excited when it came to talking about lil kids. sorta scary. anyway the 2nd guy (totally forgot his name but DAMN funny!), he was a RIOT!! from his facial expressions down to his hand motions, the guy had me in tears.

Modern....nice place great music provided by Buster himself. ruth, gina, arthur, ed, krish, sung, and friends. it was great seeing you there. I especially had a ball with your friends arthur. They sure are fun ppl. btw arthur, the fact that, that girl lauren used your friend to get to me....makes me sick:O). Disgusted even. I hope you found your car alright man, your friends and i were a bit worried that the guy that babbled on and on about his life outside of quick pita...might've found "your trunk." lol! Anyway, I definitely need more nights out like this.....minus the effing road work that was going on! That sheeit got mah blood boiling!!!oooo, grrrrr, grrrrr. arf, arf.

xoxox,

Prof. CJ lovedumps

dude, why didnt you sit with us? you must have gotten there pretty late, there were 3 comedians. anyway. thanks for coming, sorry i didnt see you at modern, i was there for like an hour. that road work SERIOUSLY pissed me off too!

Guest jroo

oh and arthur, you lost your car again?!?!?!?! damn man. anyway, i hope that your "trunk" is alright.

It was def. a great night. Good CP turnout. Wanted to thank once again Jroo for the tickets and good luck on winning more cool stuff. I didnt realize Sopha was there too - sucks you had to sit by yourself. The second guy was my favorite too. The headliner was kinda too smart and sad for me, talking about math and his illness.

Modern was a cool little place. Thanks to Buster for great music and the hook up at the door. I am def. coming back.

Sopha, that dude outside of quick pita was hilarious, especially when he started speaking Russian, i wish you would understand, lol. i also wish that he WOULD find my "trunk" - you know what they say:"Blow job is a blow job":D I also gotta remember where i park, one more time and i'll have to walk home.

Originally posted by jroo

dude, why didnt you sit with us? you must have gotten there pretty late, there were 3 comedians. anyway. thanks for coming, sorry i didnt see you at modern, i was there for like an hour. that road work SERIOUSLY pissed me off too!

I wouldve sat with you germy, but I sort of forgot what you look like. Who here went? No arthur, I wasn't bymyself. I was with my friend madeline. So it was cool. Anyway, thanks again.

xoxox