Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Young Women with....

georgym

YOUNG KIDS! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad3:

okok, so im happy for them that they have kids, but the kids look like they could be their mother's sister :eek:

So there's this attractive Spanish girl at my job, and we've been talking. She even invited me to her place for a "careers in business" session, so i'm like "hey!"

So things are going great, but them BAM, in she walks this morning with this girl following her. I thought it was her friend, but the "Mom" called me and said "my daughter needs to use the internet" :blank: It just kinda killed the expectation

Is the desire to have kids at a younger age getting stronger or something?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Is the desire to have kids at a younger age getting stronger or something?/?

I wouldn't exactly assume that most of those pregnancies were planned.

It's really funny, the number of times people have mistaken me and my Mom for sisters... like when guys would hit on her thinking she was out with little sis... It's even funnier to see the look on their face when they find out the truth... :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I wouldn't exactly assume that most of those pregnancies were planned.

It's really funny, the number of times people have mistaken me and my Mom for sisters... like when guys would hit on her thinking she was out with little sis... It's even funnier to see the look on their face when they find out the truth... :laugh:

Yeah that happens with me and my mom, but WAY WORSE is when everyone thought my Dad was my boyfriend. We were traveling in Europe and he had long hair and earrings and I looked old for my age, and EVERYONE would make comments like concierges saying "oh, we have you down for 2 beds" or other travelers asking me how long me and my boyfriend had been together. YUCK!!

Originally posted by saigray

Yeah that happens with me and my mom, but WAY WORSE is when everyone thought my Dad was my boyfriend. We were traveling in Europe and he had long hair and earrings and I looked old for my age, and EVERYONE would make comments like concierges saying "oh, we have you down for 2 beds" or other travelers asking me how long me and my boyfriend had been together. YUCK!!

Hahaha! That's also happened to me. It's funny because guys will say stupid comments about passing women, then they'll say to him "sorry, I don't mean to disrespect your girl or anything." When my Dad tells them I'm his daughter they'll be like :eek: expecting to get a beat-down!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . George, I totally hear you on that . . . It's kinda sad actually . . This girl that works at the texaco near my house is pregnant, I'd say she's maybe 17 . . . too too young . . .

I know a few people who had kids when they were 13/14..I dont understand that...its way too young:blank:

Last summer I was promoting something or other at Jones Beach, a few other people from our team showed up, we're all having a good time, I'm flirting with this one girl that looks pretty young but I figured she's at least 18, and flirting with another who's a bit older... then it's time to leave and I decided to get their phone numbers... the older one was in the way first, and she's like "Really? You want my number? OK, here...". Then I go to the younger one and she's like "Uh... well just call my mom, you've already gotten hers!"

The icing on the cake was that her dad was there too... in other words, in his presence I hit on his wife AND his daughter... oops! :rolleyes: