Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If a woman blows a man..is he wrong4 not eating her out

tommyarmani

Originally posted by sassa

i don't think so....not always return the favor...but there are other ways you can please her without going down on her...although i would agree that the favor should be returned 2/3 of the time...

I concur:tongue:

i think its fair to return the favor. but i guess it shouldnt be expected. i almost always go down on the girl b4 she goes down on me anyway. i guess im impatient, and i luv munchin so much that i cant wait to do it. but i dont expect it back. if the girl doesnt want to, then she doesnt want to. but if she dont let me go down for any other reason than her period, then she's just wierd. i dont like girls who are against oral sex

:licker: :licker: :licker:

Originally posted by raffieb

yea but what if the girl has a fuckin jungle growing down there? :yuck:

I AGREE THAT IF SHES GOT A JUNGLE , ID REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFULL... THOSE JUNLES USUALLY HAVE A WEIRD FUNK , YA KNOW ?? BUT IF ITS SANITARY , HELL YEAH !!! I HONESTLY CANT HAVE SEX UNLESS I MUFF DIVE FOR AWHILE 1ST.... I DUNNO MAN , I JUST LOVE IT YO.... GUYS OR GIRLS WHO ARE AGAINST ORAL SHOULD BE SPAYED OR NEUTERED RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT !! NO NEED FOR THEM IN OUR SOCIETY:laugh: J/K.... BUT THEY REALLY SHOULD BE SPAYED & NEUTERED THO..:cool:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

should he always return the favor?

do unto others as... blah etc... its only common sense... the only thing that may obsolve you from this tast if you do not enjoy performing it... is if the terrority is tainted or rancid... other then that... you should LOVE... to do it... and if not... chances are itll be the end of you if you dont.