Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
autocom

Did you ever...

Recommended Posts

Wake up knowing it was going to be a great day? Like today, almost from the start I knew it was going to be a great day. I looked over and saw my beautiful girl friend sleeping in bed with a little smile on her face. Things at the office are going great. Tonight we are going to my G/F's sisters B-Day party at a great club here in Dallas. I'll be looking good, She will be looking great, sexy in a super outfit. We will be rollin, partying, dancing...all with friends. We will get back home, make mad love all over the house till tomorrow morning..Damm, I wish days like this happened more often, but I do love them when they come at all and the stars align just right........Anyone else going to have a great day today? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your brightness is almost downright annoying

BUT

I feel ya...I usually get told to shut the hell up if I'm in a good mood and try to spread it...Life is simple...reduce your complications and you become a lot happier...hope it's a great weekend for all...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by autocom

Wake up knowing it was going to be a great day? Like today, almost from the start I knew it was going to be a great day. I looked over and saw my beautiful girl friend sleeping in bed with a little smile on her face. Things at the office are going great. Tonight we are going to my G/F's sisters B-Day party at a great club here in Dallas. I'll be looking good, She will be looking great, sexy in a super outfit. We will be rollin, partying, dancing...all with friends. We will get back home, make mad love all over the house till tomorrow morning..Damm, I wish days like this happened more often, but I do love them when they come at all and the stars align just right........Anyone else going to have a great day today? :)

I have woken up many of times knowing it would be a great day. I love that feeling and lately it is pretty much all I have been feeling :love: I am going to have a great day, and I know a great tomorrow:D...:makeout:...so enjoy your day with your g/f and soak it up...cause it isnt always like this:(...which sucks...too bad it cant be like this all the time...like an endless feeling of joy ya know....:kiss2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If every day was a sunny day...then what would be a sunny day?.....Thats why I say....evil is good."

Eddie Murphy - Vampire in Brooklyn.

People arent happy without chaotic misery in their life.

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gothzane

"If every day was a sunny day...then what would be a sunny day?.....Thats why I say....evil is good."

Eddie Murphy - Vampire in Brooklyn.

People arent happy without chaotic misery in their life.

:flame:

Funny, just last night I was reading some notes I had written in college while reading Marquis de Sade... that's essentially the conclusion I drew fom it all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we even think alike...how about you and me get freaky with some farm animals? :licker:

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

Funny, just last night I was reading some notes I had written in college while reading Marquis de Sade... that's essentially the conclusion I drew fom it all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

I have woken up many of times knowing it would be a great day. I love that feeling and lately it is pretty much all I have been feeling :love: I am going to have a great day, and I know a great tomorrow:D...:makeout:...so enjoy your day with your g/f and soak it up...cause it isnt always like this:(...which sucks...too bad it cant be like this all the time...like an endless feeling of joy ya know....:kiss2:

it can be like this all the time if u wish it.... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×