Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the biggest age diff. on someone you ever fucked?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by gabo

I was 17 and she was 30

You and I are tied on the "spread", but I might have you topped with the circumstances of my second date with her - we were going at it in her car in a beach parking lot after dark, and moments after the finish we were busted by a cop. I was underage and she was married, so we both decided to make up names and birthdates. Amazingly enough (or unamazingly enough, you decide), we got away with it... :cool:

I fucked a 15 year old girl once when I was 23. I didn't care at the time......I hadn't been laid in months and she had BIG tits and a pretty face! I fucked her 7 times one night when her parents were out of state for the night. My dick hurt the next day.......but it was TOTALLY worth it!

Ahhhhhhhh...............sweet memories! :D

Originally posted by sassa

I went out with two guys when I was 19...one was 31 and the other.....39....I'll never do that again :idea:

well it is a bit much of a difference but why would u not do taht again?

I was about 13 and he was about 20 there wasnt much involvement between us though, really short time....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

thats why you need to check id's

Well I found out the hard way when her older sister almost walked in on us. Actually a really funny story....

So we're getting nasty out on the couch (in direct viewing area from the front door of the apartment), and the lock starts to jiggle at which point she says "This isn't my apartment run into the bathroom!" So butt nekked, I run into the bathroom and start hiding in the shower, with all my clothes still sitting right there under the coffee table. Her older sister walks in and starts yelling at her, saying she knows something strange is going on, but evidently not noticing the pile of clothes. She goes through every room in the house, including the bathroom where I'm hiding crouched in the shower totally naked still. She walks in and pushes the curtain but doesn't pull it all the way back to see me at all.

Anyway, little by little she brought me back my clothes and I put them on. However, I had to wait in the shower for about 3 hours while I waited for her sister to fall asleep so I could sneak back out of the apartment.

Either way, I did learn my lesson.....