Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just cooked my k

Originally posted by chris817

depends on how you cook it. if you airdry it you get the best results. 1 liq can get you 2 - 3 jars of K

hehe sorry air dry is not the best way. 2-3 jars? are you for real? ok ok here's my low down.. i make 4 jars (jars=1016) dented bottoms for club use, the 1 gram (1010) jars i make 2.5 jars. the way you cook it is, steam it on a plate over a pot of boiling water. how do you know its done? people say yo can burn k...blah blah thats wrong...pink k is the reaction when the razor hits the substance when its HOT. cook the liq on the steaming plate for 45mins-1hr or until all the little bubbles stop moving. the plan is to get "mountains and ridges" forming on your plate. pour half the liq evenly on the plate and wait till it dries, then pour the other half on top creating the "mountain/ridge" effect giving you different layers. after the bubbles stop moving you let it sit for 15 mins then start cutting...

4 jars in 1016's

2.5 jars in 101's

any less isnt satisfactory hahah

codica need water? PM me =P

btw i dont do k :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

on this board under another topic i have described in detail how to cook k using an iron, which i find to be sufficient and yield alot of product. usually 3 1/2 jars i get without fail each time. which way is more potent i dont know since i prefer to just use the iron technique. :hat:

i did burn k one time but that was when we took a glass plate and put it directly on the burner of the gas stove at med to high temp, funny to see it burn but i still cut it into good k and sold it. the ppl liked it though :D

i'd say it noticably degrades in potency after 3 or 4 days after being cooked..

question- the last time i got k was 3 months ago and it was blues.. i couldn't ever cut the shit fine! it always clumped together.. i never had that problem with yellows.. which was almost coke-ish looking...

and yeah.. definitely let your k cool or you'll end up with a nice pink rusty batch o' k

-peace

Originally posted by trajik

i'd say it noticably degrades in potency after 3 or 4 days after being cooked..

question- the last time i got k was 3 months ago and it was blues.. i couldn't ever cut the shit fine! it always clumped together.. i never had that problem with yellows.. which was almost coke-ish looking...

and yeah.. definitely let your k cool or you'll end up with a nice pink rusty batch o' k

-peace

i like to cut mine about 7 to mins after i cook it. i prefer it to be warm so it cuts fine. use a new sharp razor that hasnt touched oil and u should be straight :idea:

Originally posted by zerokewl

i like to cut mine about 7 to mins after i cook it. i prefer it to be warm so it cuts fine. use a new sharp razor that hasnt touched oil and u should be straight :idea:

i use to cut it right after i cook it cuz it was easier to scrape off the plate...90% of the time u will get a reaction from the metal turning it pink. IMO, let it cool then scrape, yea it'll be harder to get off the plate but it'll be substantially much more...remember 1 liq makes me 4jars(1016)

Originally posted by kidnyce

i use to cut it right after i cook it cuz it was easier to scrape off the plate...90% of the time u will get a reaction from the metal turning it pink. IMO, let it cool then scrape, yea it'll be harder to get off the plate but it'll be substantially much more...remember 1 liq makes me 4jars(1016)

definately very tru about lettin it kewl. i dont like to cause just like u said its hard to scrap and cut with it poppin all over the place. since u get so much i think i will wait longer to get more like u do. thanx for the tip. also tru about the metal turning it pink but i have not had that problem since i changed the type of blade i was using.