Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a question about penis size, for the males.

wideskies

well, after viewing that "is this a big cock" thread, and seeing what the ladies and the men had to say about it.. i have a question...

MEN!

would you rather have a really big penis and have to deal with the negative aspects of that attribute (not being able to have sex in certain positions, having your lover not be able to 'take' all of you in his/her mouth or other orifices) and yet be able to say/show that you have a big dick...

...or would you rather have an average sized penis?

some men i know who have larger-than-average organs tell me that they feel more confident sexually, physically, or even emotionally because of it. i guess that would make sense in a culture that APPEARS to value large penises (though i don't know many people who really care all that much). on the other hand, i know at least one person who hasn't yet recieved a really satisfying blowjob because the ladies he's known haven't been able to .. er.. succesfully manuever his manhood in their oral regions.

so?

I've got what i'd say is more average than that wack looking ugly thing in that other post. Hell i'm happy with it. It does the job very well and i've been complimented on it before so i know it's not inadequate.

beyond that though i'd rather stay with it. Hell the last thing i need is something banging around between my legs while i'm dancing, or having a hard time trying to fit it into a toilet while i'm sitting down so i can take a piss, or any of that. Hell i've already got a problem with big balls, I couldn't imagine a huge cock on top of that. [see PuertoRicans have big balls thread]. besides i like to be able to please my partners in all positions, not just be limited to a few, plus the notion of "yeah i'm too big to handle"

What's the fun in that? You miss out on a lot so you can enjoy the notion that you're too big for it. whoopteedoo.

Originally posted by wideskies

i know at least one person who hasn't yet recieved a really satisfying blowjob because the ladies he's known haven't been able to .. er.. succesfully manuever his manhood in their oral regions.

I know who you're talking about and I realize now that I know more about some people than I really want to.

Originally posted by Kuro

I know who you're talking about and I realize now that I know more about some people than I really want to.

Are you SURE you know who she's talking about???

Anyway...just slightly above average would be nice. Still get some of the esteem effects, but don't have to deal too much with the not fitting well and/or not being able to go full force problem. However, for some odd reason, some women are still size hounds (and they aren't necessarily loose or deep), so it probably isn't as bad as having a totally inadequate penis that gets turned down for that reason. I'd much rather get turned down for having too big of a dick than having too small of a dick, not that I'd want to be turned down under either condition....

no Kuro, you DEFINITELY don't know who i'm talking about. just to clarify ..err... it's not anyone that anyone i know on here has ever met.

Brickhouse: why is it preferrable to be turned down cause of a big dick instead of a small one? i don't get it. if yer turned down, yer turned down. why does having a big penis make it better?

Brickhouse: why is it preferrable to be turned down cause of a big dick instead of a small one? i don't get it. if yer turned down, yer turned down. why does having a big penis make it better?

A little bit. At least that way you can turn it around and not lose any self-esteem over it, justify it by saying to yourself "well I guess I was just too much for her" rather than thinking there's an inadequacy problem. Always better to be overadequate rather than inadequate, whether it comes to dick size, job qualifications, or anything else. Makes it something to not lose sleep over....

but either way it was inadequate for sex. i don't see how being big and not good enough is better than small and not good enough.

either way ya didn't get the nookie. ;p

*looks at phuturephunk* another american preoccupation with "more = better"... without a real reason.

Well, if a guy is turned down because his dick because it is too small, its devastating to his confidence.

And ladies and gentlemen.....this is what we call:

INFERIORITY COMPLEXES

They have to try to make up what they don't have in other areas, which is what so many women complain about with juiceheads........tiny pee pees.

To be honest, I don't think I'd want a 14" dick because I'd know the only girls that could handle me are sluts that have been opened up completely. Above average is fine for me......never get any complaints.