Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erections and Ecstasy

canadiankitty

sorry if this has been done lately...I haven't been reading the boards... :cool:

How many of you guys find you can stay ROCK HARD when rolling on a pill? I've heard many men say they can't get hard no matter what, and that they're penis's actually get smaller. When me and my boyfriend do e together, we're always chilling at home naked with some nice funky tunes and some cool 'toys' ie. massage lotions, my big friendly furry kittycat, and some ciggs. From the time we start peaking to the time we're ready to go to bed, he's SO hard. Even if we're just sitting and having e conversations (and you all know what I mean by that!) he's sporting his wood.

And a question for the girls, do you find your pussy is always wet? I don't even notice it until my boy touches me but I'm always very moist, more that when I'm turned on.

This makes for a very enjoyable evening, we've tried so many different sex positions and it feels amazing. It is hard to have an orgasm though. But I find it feels so good, it's nice to f**k for a little bit, then talk and snuggle, and cum right before you're ready to drift off...

Depends on the girl and the situation... I have never personally made love on "E". But I can speak from exprience that sometimes I do get smaller, but with the right touch, the right look, the right kiss I can get as hard as plymouth Np! Like I said before it all depends on the girl!:D:biggrin:

Originally posted by canadiankitty

When me and my boyfriend do e together, we're always chilling at home naked with some nice funky tunes and some cool 'toys' ie. massage lotions, my big friendly furry kittycat, and some ciggs. From the time we start peaking to the time we're ready to go to bed, he's SO hard.

I'm sure it's because of your big friendly furry kittycat! :D

most men will have issues either getting a hardon or losing it when rollin...been there done that on each occasion...gotta remember that E is a meth based drug and meth USUALLY results in no hardon or the rock hardon that u wont lose for a while...me personally i got it hard but i never came..and im talkin like 3 or 4 hours of serious pounding..the girls always got sore and i never came close...

o well :)