Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the fastest MAX SPEED u ever got in....

Grand Turismo 3?

I was playin that shit last night..i got the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version up to 302 m.p.h. on the test track..i shit u not...anyone who wants the gear settings let me know..took me a while to fuck with them...

but has anyone gone faster?? does it get any faster??

Originally posted by quoth

Grand Turismo 3?

I was playin that shit last night..i got the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version up to 302 m.p.h. on the test track..i shit u not...anyone who wants the gear settings let me know..took me a while to fuck with them...

. . . If they ported the HKS drag car from 2, you can probably get a comparable speed out of it, if not better . . . I believe I test tracked that one in 2 at about 305 and change . . The escudo is the ultimate trump card though . . you can win ANY fucking race with that thing . . .

. . I haven't played 3 yet (no PS2, but that will be changed in the near future. . ) is it as good as the 2nd one? . . are there more options for parts and settings? . . .

Grand Turismo 3?

you can actually get a lot faster. The fastest I've ever seen anyone get up to was around 1000 miles per hour. I'm not fucking around either....I think it's a glitch in the game. You can only do it on the test track. I don't know all the settings but if you really wanted to try it then find some GT3 message board and find out from one of those geeks. I think it can only be done with the Suzuki and maybe that GT One Race car. I got %90 completion on that game last summer. I was a fucking addict. Whats your favorite car so far. If I remember correctly, the F094 was probably the best car in the game...hard to get though.

Originally posted by zekefreak

you can actually get a lot faster. The fastest I've ever seen anyone get up to was around 1000 miles per hour. I'm not fucking around either....I think it's a glitch in the game. You can only do it on the test track. I don't know all the settings but if you really wanted to try it then find some GT3 message board and find out from one of those geeks. I think it can only be done with the Suzuki and maybe that GT One Race car. I got %90 completion on that game last summer. I was a fucking addict. Whats your favorite car so far. If I remember correctly, the F094 was probably the best car in the game...hard to get though.

damn 1000 mph huh...no shit....to be honest i havent played it that much...too busy doing other shit..but when i do play it..im a true gaming geek cause i have Gameshark version 2....yea cheating sucks dont it lol....but GT 1 and GT 2 i played without cheating...too too much haha..i have yet to get the fo94..but it looks like a sweeeeet car...as for my fav car so far..its hands down the obvious...the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version but i also like the Nissan Skyline V-Spec II all souped up. Fuck...i wish i could own a Nissan Skyline in real life but i hear they only import about 200 of them a year into America. They were supposed to carry it domestically by 2000 or 2001 but i never heard nuttin bout it..i could be wrong though.

damn 1000 mph huh...no shit....to be honest i havent played it that much...too busy doing other shit..but when i do play it..im a true gaming geek cause i have Gameshark version 2....yea cheating sucks dont it lol....but GT 1 and GT 2 i played without cheating...too too much haha..i have yet to get the fo94..but it looks like a sweeeeet car...as for my fav car so far..its hands down the obvious...the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version but i also like the Nissan Skyline V-Spec II all souped up. Fuck...i wish i could own a Nissan Skyline in real life but i hear they only import about 200 of them a year into America. They were supposed to carry it domestically by 2000 or 2001 but i never heard nuttin bout it..i could be wrong though.

r35 skyline...crazy shit...preorder yours now ;) ~~ya importing a skyline ridiculously expensive, unless you know peeps in customs~~~~i sweat that car

http://www.freshalloy.com/site/cars/nissan/skyline/r35/concept/home.shtml

oh ya happy bday bro~i saw from another thread~~~

Originally posted by dancingyro

r35 skyline...crazy shit...preorder yours now ;) ~~ya importing a skyline ridiculously expensive, unless you know peeps in customs~~~~i sweat that car

http://www.freshalloy.com/site/cars/nissan/skyline/r35/concept/home.shtml

oh ya happy bday bro~i saw from another thread~~~

werd thanks man :D yea..fuckin that is one sweeeeeeet ass ride..fuckin ppl talk how they would love to have mercedes this BMW that FUCK THAT!!!!!!!! NISSAN SKYLINE DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! u could soup that car up to helllllllllllllllllllll.....i dont know bout the concept one..but the older models DEFINITELY....the concept r35 is really ahead of its time.

werd thanks man :D yea..fuckin that is one sweeeeeeet ass ride..fuckin ppl talk how they would love to have mercedes this BMW that FUCK THAT!!!!!!!! NISSAN SKYLINE DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! u could soup that car up to helllllllllllllllllllll.....i dont know bout the concept one..but the older models DEFINITELY....the concept r35 is really ahead of its time.

yeah not totally feelin' the 35...but the 34 and 33 are hott shiet~def my car of choice...i mean rilly? has anyone ever seen one? its so rare and badass....you could top 500+hp without doing anything to the engine, just replacing those turbos~~damn im such a gearhead~we should make a "gearhead" forum :D

Grand Turismo 3?

the escudo is, i think, the only car you can do that with... it's got a twin engine yo, one on each axle - totally sick design.

wait til you get further into the game and start winning some of the big dog cars like the Zonda Race car the 390 the 787B and the rest of the Formula 1 cars. some of those cars make the Pikes Peak and the Skyline look pretty frivilous.

Originally posted by zekefreak

wait til you get further into the game and start winning some of the big dog cars like the Zonda Race car the 390 the 787B and the rest of the Formula 1 cars. some of those cars make the Pikes Peak and the Skyline look pretty frivilous.

what cup do u have to win to get the Formula 1's?? I got gameshark but fuckin...it still dont have codes to get all the cars...only codes to get licenses and shit like that....but i fucked around on one of them races...and i raced the ESCUDO against all the Formula 1's hahah fuckin cool shit....whizzed right by them all.

the easiest way to get a F1 car is the first Endurance race...it's 100 laps of Super Speedway but there's a really easy way to win it. What I heard and then tried was to use the pikes peak car, tape the gas button down and rubber band the analog stick that stears and just let it go til the end. It really works....I watched a movie while the race was going on..just check up on your car every once in a while to make sure it's on track...and don't worry about those red tires...no need to change them...