Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tell me if this is not an awesome lineup for Tuesdays

Well as most of you on here know Tuesdays Theres nothing to do. Most of us go to Docs or stay home. So I found a new party that you might be interested in going out again on Tuesdays.

Its the Monikey Bar in East Rutherford. The lineup is sick and I want tov tell you who we have lined up.

June 11th Grand Opening with Sasha Alexander (Resident Float Fridays in the main room. The side lounge will be all Disco House, Freestyle, and old house.

June 18th KTU's The Riddler will be in the Main Room. The side lounge will be all Disco House, Freestyle, and old house.

June 25th Join us as Diesel Groove Records Releases their NYC Underground Volume 3. DJ's Greg padula and Alex Coviello will be in giving cds, posters, and VIP passes. This night will also Feature A Car Show starting at 8 pm.

July 2nd Will be Shawn Ink in the main room. The side lounge will be all Disco House, Freestyle, and old house.

Any promoters wishing to help out with the party you can contact me at StephenLyonsNJ@hotmail.com. If you want information on throwing a party or renting the side room out email me.

I will be at the bar all night so come find me I will give you drinking passes to drink all night. Also Body Works TRanning Salon will be giving out year long memberships.

Munikey Bar is located at 220 East Rutherford Ave. Dont use mapquest for directions because it brings you to elmwood park if your taking 21. Email me if you need directions.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slyonspromos

Well as most of you on here know Tuesdays Theres nothing to do.

What?:confused:

BAR A has soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many hot chicks and beat the clock happy hour...... And its a local party with no fucking Bennies....