Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE F'n RIVERA

I know everybody been giving shout outs to Robbie Rivera, but this kid is outta control, the mixes keep coming one after another. I am feeling his beats day and night. And according to Saleen this guy doesnt even know that his music is blowing up all over the place!

Bring Robbie Rivera to the Jersey shore...

Bring Robbie Rivera to New York City.

What more can we expect in the future from him? New track listing? Old beats, list 'em here.

**Res - They Say Vision (Robbie Rivera Vocal Mix)

**Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound Of Goodbye (Robbie Rivera Remix)

**Moony - Dove (Robbie Rivera Big Room Dub-T Club Mix)

Props to the board members for opening my mind to Robbie F'n Rivera months ago!

add these 2:

Robbie Rivera - Trippin<<<<sux

Lamya - Never Enough (Robbie Rivera Tribal Sessions Vox & Fiecre Dubs pt.1 & 2)<<<<fierce Dubs are the better than the vox still not his best werk IMO

& many more to come from him

Guest saleen351

he is playing jr. bd party at exit then he plays in the hamptons then hes got a spot in nj......... i talked to him 2 weeks ago.......

Originally posted by dog6

add these 2:

Robbie Rivera - Trippin<<<<sux

Lamya - Never Enough (Robbie Rivera Tribal Sessions Vox & Fiecre Dubs pt.1 & 2)<<<<fierce Dubs are the better than the vox still not his best werk IMO

& many more to come from him

Dog, you got the track? Can you send it over? NJDionysus@aol.com

If you can, thanks.

Theres a vocal mix of funk a tron coming featuring Shawnee taylor...def curious to hear that...also lookout for the Kollaborators-Music all around. Another recent rivera Sleeper was Muzik junkies-Opium B side called Hungry....not bad. I LOVE Funk Bandit-Crazy Love....great summer record. Also lookout for The Hum Melody from Robbie...he played it at Nikki beach at WMC and the crowd went nuts.

Fliz :D

Originally posted by fatblackkat

Originally posted by fliz77

How do you know that?

Thats a pretty impolite way to ask a question, but i'll gladly answer it. Its all about research, as i always say when people ask where i find out about upcoming songs. Magazines, Websites, and industry people are usually my sources. I don't think the vocal Funk-A-Tron is available yet though (did you see it somewhere Barry?). Coming soon though. Peace.

Fliz :)

I don't think the vocal Funk-A-Tron is available yet though (did you see it somewhere Barry?). Coming soon though. Peace.

sample on AG like 5mins ....if ya can't find it there hit me up....its pretty good the Vocal she singin is "Drop The Funk its not Tooo Heavy":)

Thats a pretty impolite way to ask a question, but i'll gladly answer it. Its all about research, as i always say when people ask where i find out about upcoming songs. Magazines, Websites, and industry people are usually my sources. I don't think the vocal Funk-A-Tron is available yet though (did you see it somewhere Barry?). Coming soon though. Peace.

sorry didnt mean to offend but thanks for the info

btw, check out my link to know why I'm interested on hwere u get your info ;)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Robbie Rivera? What company promotes him? A friend of mine who is throwing SUMMER MUSIC FEST 2002 may be interested in adding ROBBIE RIVERA to the line up.

Rivera is spinning at Exit and Brasil during the summer. He's not that big on spinning, from what he has told me, also Oscar.G has said the same, im sure if he enjoyed it that much, he'd have a residency down here, which he should, if miracles only came true. :mad: